Part 1: Dropped into a new world

(BEFORE WE START:

(Y/n) is called Victoria merely because I had no idea how to do this whole (Y/n) thing right after I started. I am rewriting this whole book. Please, either read this message or the comments, or the last chapters, because I have now explained this three times.)

(Players FoV)
You went towards your computer and started your favourite game, Minecraft. As always, the screen went black for a few seconds. But suddenly there were green numbers on the black screen. You punched your computer, trying to get it back normal. You tried multiple different button combinations, you tried to shut the PC down, even removing the plug from the PC. But nothing worked. Except for one thing: you got sucked into the game. You started screaming, but you were alone. It felt like your body is tearing apart. And then, you fell into unconsciousness.

When you woke up a few minutes later, you noticed that the air was nice and warm. The sun was shining and not a single cloud was on the sky. You look closer. The sun was made out of pixels, just like the floor you were lying on. You stood up and looked around. Your look dropped onto a person that was sitting in the shadow of a oak tree, his light grey eyes were staring at you. His T-shirt was light blue which was matching with his blue jeans and grey shoes. A long diamond sword was lying next to him. This person seemed oddly familiar to you and you went a step towards him. The boy couldn't be older than 18 years old and his light brown hair didn't have any white hair in it. You tried to be careful, to not scare him away. But the boy didn't move. He just stared at you. His hand slowly moved towards the sword. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you.", you told him softly. He looked at you. His eyes were soft. Then he suddenly asked with a broken voice like he was ill: "Aren't you scared of me?" You shook your head. Why would you be scared? He noticed it. He asked another question: "What's your name?" "Victoria. And you?" He looked away for a second. "Herobrine", He responded.