Part 13: The pain is deeper than expected

(the picture up there is Herobrine when he was younger with his wings...his wings are black now and multiple times broken.)

(Ben's FoV)
I watched Slenderman stabbing Herobrine with his tentacles. He suddenly disappeared like he always did when he was low on health. I saw Victoria standing there, not knowing what happened. Slenderman just banned Herobrine. I couldn't believe it. But Herobrine found a way to cure the insanity. I had a weird feeling when I saw Slenderman drop to the floor and he started to cry. Victoria calmed him down and together they went searching. I decided to go up to them. "Hey Victoria, Slendy..." I said softly. "I want to go with you. I saw what happened. Maybe you'll need my help." Victoria nodded and together we went searching for him.

(Herobrines FoV)
When I woke up I kept on lying on the rock I landed on. I was definitely in my own dimension. It was a place of peace, of care. I felt save but still hurt. After some minutes I sat up. "Damn it Slenderman." I groaned. I couldn't feel anything but pain in my chest and I was really low on health. I had not been that far down for a long time. I let my soul appear in my hand. Maybe Slenderman was right. Everywhere where I appear there's only chaos, destruction, death and danger. The grey soul was floating above my hand. I looked at it sadly. "Maybe I should just go..." I said. What Slenderman told me... Really hurt me. He always speaks from his heart except... I jumped up and ignored the pain. No way! Are they back? I remembered what Victoria said. "Gaster needs the information." That means Undertale is back! They were here once. And since they were in Glitchtale with the Beté Noíre (Idunno how to write it nuhh) that could possibly mean that Betty is here. I healed myself quickly with my healing powers. Those are handy.  I took out my diamond sword. It wasn't an ordinary diamond sword. It could make lightning. It could one-hit kill players. A good weapon of my choice. In my inventory was still my diamond pickaxe. I would never go outside without her. I took my necklace as well. There was a little dragons tooth on it in black. It had a piece of Steve's soul in it. He got one in white which had a piece of my soul in it. Very useful if one of us dies. Then we could regenerate the person's live with the soulpiece. As I put on the necklace I noticed something. Two black metal bands around my wrists. I looked at them. Slenderman really banned me... I thought he was kidding. Well... I can't do anything about it. I can't even go back if I wanted to. "I don't have to go back Slenderman!" I suddenly yelled into the darkness filled with stars. "I have everything I need! I never needed this home anyways! I'm better on without you!" I felt tears coming down my cheeks but I didn't care. "Look at me! I'm stronger without you! I don't need anyone. I... I don't...."
My voice broke and I started crying. I sat down on the floor again. "I... Can't..." I remembered Victoria and Steve. I had to do it! For them! I would do anything just to save them. My soul went light green for a second then it disappeared. I smiled and teleported away.

As I was out of my dimension I just started running towards a mountain. It was the mountain from Undertale. I ran towards the barrier and went through. I saw Chara stand there. She had no blood nor dust on her hands. "Herobrine!" She (let's just say Frisk and Chara are women) weezed. I was a little bit surprised to find her as well. "Chara where are Sans and the others?" I asked. "They're in front of the throne room." She explained. "But why? We just came back!" I nodded. "And also what happened to you? Did you get banned again?" I nodded sadly. "I don't want to talk about it. You were in Glitchtale. That means Betty should be back as well! Slenderman was aggressive..." I explained everything to her. Her expression changed a few times. Then she suddenly took my hand and brought me to Asgore and the others. Gaster was there as well. Chara explained everything again and I helped a bit. Gaster was just listening. I noticed that he was thinking when we were done telling. He opened his eyes and inspected me. His eyes got stuck on my wrists for a second. Then he inspected me more. He looked into my eyes. I was getting a little uncomfortable as he suddenly asked: "How can we be sure to trust you? You got banished Herobrine." I nodded. That was a good part. I said: "You can trust me or not. But I have no reason to lie to you. You can come with me or ban me as well. But remember: It's your decision. If you help me you'll get help back. Ban me and you will probably lose." Gaster nodded. Everything depends on him now. I was a little boat on the sea and he was a huge wave. Gaster thought for a few minutes. I got really nervous. Then he said: "We will help you in your quest. But I would gather some information about you if you allow me to do so." I owe him this. I nodded and Gaster took me with him in his lab. He made multiple experiments with me and he noticed the stabwounds on my body. I didn't finish healing them up completely. He frowned a little bit before he went to his table. He came back and gave me a little bottle. It was Starfait. (WHO WANTS SOME? 😄😂) I looked at him and he said: "Drink." So I drank and suddenly felt lightheaded. I looked at Gaster and he whispered. "Now sleep." I was confused as my body suddenly shut down completely. I had to trust him no matter what.