Part 25: The plan

(Steve's FoV)
We armed ourselfs and waited for Herobrines next action. He had a clear pattern. An there it was: Zomb ran inside. He was wearing his Netherarmor. "The Aether gets attacked!" Notch jumped up. "NOT THE AETHER!" Zomb nodded and together we went in the Aether. Notch had a white armor on. We others had normal diamond armor. Everyone had a sword with him. Victorias face was dark because of the shadow from her hair. Her eyes glowed red. I put my hand on her shoulder. "We'll get it. Don't worry." Alphys had a lasergun with her. "Y-yeah we'll g-get him. Don't w-worry." Victoria smiled. And then we entered the Aether. We saw him instantly as we entered. He had his back turned towards us. He hair was even messier than normally. He was slightly floating above the floor. Notch yelled: "Turn around Herobrine!" The demon kept floating above ground. He laughed."Do you really think I would listen to you?" His voice was glitching like crazy and was doubled. But eventually he turned around. His grey eyes were shining. Blood covered his hands and clothes. He glitched a few times and landed on the floor. I noticed that his arms were full of cuts. I looked at Steve who was staring at those cuts. I turned back to Hero. He went towards us. His cat-like movements were showing off his lost glory. He went from a friend, brother and husband to a frickin murderer with the intention to kill everyone. I saw the necklace around his neck. This is gonna be harder than expected. I gave a hidden signal and we attacked at the same time.

(Herobrines FoV)
I smiled. My sharp teeth were still sharp as always. Even tho... N- Nevermind. I looked at them and saw them attacking. Fools. Attacking a demigod. Technically God now. I let lightning strike down and almost half of them were already unready to fight. This is just gonna be a warm-up for me. I was actually a little bit sad. The left ones -Victoria, Notch, Steve, Entity, Gaster and Alphys- were attacking one after another. Within not even five minutes I got them down. But somehow... I couldn't kill them. Something kept me from it. I raised my knife upon Steve's head. But as I wanted to give him the final hit, I saw a golden heartlocket on a necklace around his neck. I stared at it. I had exactly the same. Never forget you. I felt uneasy. I lowered the knife. Suddenly a piercing pain shot through my head. I dropped the knife, put both of my hands on my head and started to scream.

(Victorias' FoV)
Herobrine yelled. His double-voiced scream was extremely glitched and loud enough to shatter glass. He started to to shake. And now I noticed the golden heartlocket around Steve's neck. Steve stood up. Suddenly Herobrine chuckled and started to strangle Steve. His eyes were still grey but this time filled with hate. I saw how Steve stopped moving and collapsed on the floor. He wasn't moving. Notch jumped and hit Herobrine. At least he tried. Hero dodged like he did when we trained with Slenderman... "That's it!" I whispered. I know how to get him back. With FLASHBACKS! I pulled Notch back and whispered my idea in his ear. Bit as soon as he looked at me the second knife stocked out of Notchs' stomach. "Gotcha." Herobrine chuckled. Notch looked at the knife. Herobrine turned it before pulling it out. Then Notch collapsed. I showed the others to stay back but lightning strike down and hit them. Now it was only Hero and me. He tossed the knife from one hand to the other. He didn't recognize me! I looked him right in the eyes. I noticed a fading glow of his old self in him. Then I asked: "Hero... Are you in there?" He didn't move. That's good. That means that he's listening. He didn't attack me yet. I took all my bravery together and said: "Please... If you are still there... Somewhere in there, listening... Please! Have a change of heart. We don't have to do this do we?" I smiled carefully. His face was empty of expression. I seem to be getting somewhere. I sat down next to Notch and put my hand on the stab wound. But I kept my eyes on Herobrine. He was following every single movement I did. I pulled out a healing potion and put it on Notchs' stomach. Notch looked at me. Then he slowly and carefully stood up. He went to Steve and woke him up. I went back to talking to Herobrine. Then I had an idea. I summoned my soul and put it in front of me. He looked at it confused and then at me. My soul started to change color. Then I went towards him. He didn't move at all. He just looked at me. I tried to touch his chest. He went a step backwards and summoned a Gasterblaster. He pointed it right at me. I dodged it. Could it be enough? Could I make him be himself again? Suddenly I got pulled back by Steve. "It isn't working. We have to do it the hard way." "No wait. I have not even started." I smiled. I took out Herobrines sword and the ring. He was looking at both. "What are you doing?" He suddenly whispered. His voice was still glitching. But it sounded hurt. I threw to sword up, caught it carefully and threw it with all of my power into a tree extremely close to him. He didn't even blink. But I noticed that I was getting closer. I just have to...
I teleported right behind him and got the necklace. But only for a second. Then he broke my wrist. I yelled loudly. "NOW!" I called out to Steve and Notch. Both attacked at the same time. Herobrine got still my wrist. He looked at me a d let me go. Now he was pissed. He dodged every single hit. Even I tried to attack him from behind. But he dodged as well and threw my sword into the ground. I raised my hands as he went towards me with the knife on my throat. "Really? Attacking a demigod?" He smiled. Then he glitched and went towards Notch and Steve. I noticed a green shield around me. "You really thought you could jump me? Kill me? Alright. Let's see what you got." The sword out of the tree appeared in his left hand. Steve and Notch were looking at each other. They were uncomfortable. Herobrine disappeared and both were standing back to back.
"LeT's SeE hOw YoU hAnDlE tHeM dYiNg If YoU aLrEaDy hAtE mE tHaT mUcH."
Herobrine appeared and attacked them both at the same time. It was a bloody fight. After some minutes both of them were bleeding and not able to stand up. I yelled. "STOP PLEASE! PLEASE I BEG YOU!" I started to cry. Herobrine actually removed the sword out of Steve's shoulder. He wasn't even able to scream. He just groaned. "Oh YoU'rE gRoWiNg TiReD oF tHiS?" He asked. I nodded. "May I actually help them please? I don't want anyone to die." He looked back at them. Then he shrugged and removed the shield. I helped them and healed Steve first. He seemed to have the stronger pain. Suddenly Steve took my hand and put it on the heartlocket. "the last flashback before he will finally change." He whispered. Herobrine was watching us. I took it and hid it in my pocket. Then I attacked Herobrine. He caught my sword with one hand thought. He threw me backwards. Suddenly a shield appeared around me again. I couldn't move. I saw Herobrine shaking. Something happened. I raised the heartlocket and showed it Herobrine. Suddenly I noticed: Herobrine didn't shake. He was laughing. "So you thought I was done for? Well sweetheart. I DIDN'T EVEN START."