Part 9: Is there something else...?

(Herobrines FoV)
I sat down on the couch looking at the floor. Something was wrong. I felt it. Slendy looked at me and sat down as well. He asked softly: "What do you feel Herobrine?" "I don't know... It's like multiple games are together... Not only the world of Creepypastas, MMD and Minecraft but also other games. It just feels... Wrong." I responded quietly. I had a bad headache suddenly. Slendy noticed and put his hands on my head. I felt lightheaded for a few seconds. I noticed what he was doing. He was gathering information from my mind. Slendy took his hand back when he finished. He looked a little bit concerned about my mind. "That's not just a feeling Herobrine." He said slowly. "There is something... I don't know what it is yet." I nodded. Slendy turned around to go when I remembered something. "Uhm Slendy..." He only turned his head. "He is coming back. I can feel him growing stronger. I don't think I can hold him any longer than one week." Slenderman nodded. Then he left the room. I stayed sitting then I went to Victoria. Maybe she could help me.

(Victorias FoV)
Someone knocked on the door. It was Herobrine and he looked kinda scared but as I opened the door he changed his expression. I still noticed. I let him go in and hugged him tightly. He was still half a head bigger than me. I felt how he put his head on my shoulder. After some minutes he calmed down as far as possible in this situation. We sat down on the bed. It made a sound because of the pressure. "Is every-thing alright?" I asked. He nodded slowly. I looked at him. He was shaking a little bit. The usually soft light grey eyes were empty. I saw fear in them. I made a decision. I put my lips on his and just kissed. He kissed back until he broke it. Hero looked at me a relaxed look was now in his grey eyes. He was a lot more calm than before. Then he told me everything. I was shocked. But I noticed that he left something out. (Little did I know that it was the part about someone else that grows stronger) I didn't try to get more information tho. He was scared enough. One of us had to stay strong. I hugged him again and had an idea. Little did I know that this would not be good at all.

When we went outside Slenderman was looking at us. His facial expressions (as far as he had some) were a little bit scared. "Let's train if you want Herobrine." Said Slendy. Herobrine nodded and we did the same thing from before. Dodging. I jumped away from the tentacles but Herobrine went backwards. His eyes were completely filled with fear. Slenderman went towards him but suddenly Herobrine put his hands on his head and let out a quiet scream. I was confused. Slenderman touched his shoulder softly but suddenly he stumbled back. A knife was stuck in his chest. He looked down and fell over. Herobrines eyes were completely red. The color changed back again and he jumped back. He looked shocked at Slendermans body. He went a few steps back, turned around and just started to run. I called for Jeff and Ben who came instantly. They looked at each other. They knew obliviously what was going on. Jeff and Ben carried Slenderman home. But I didn't come with them. I looked at the place where Herobrine left. I took the swords and clipped them on my back. Then I ran after him.