Part 26: The real battle has only just began

(Victorias'FoV)
He didn't even start? What is that supposed to mean? I looked at his eyes. Those bloody red eyes. They had changed. I noticed the others standing up. I got a bit happier. At least their not dead. I showed them that they shouldn't attack him yet. Steve nodded. But as I turned around I saw Herobrine dashing at me, the sword in hand. I teleported a bit to the side. Suddenly the flashbacks hit me:
when Slendy and I were training and I spooked him while he was watching us from a tree.
I smiled. Maybe... I teleported on a tree. Herobrine looked around. Then he saw me up there. He winced. I m getting near. I thought. Which adventures did we have as well? Then I had the ultimate idea. I jumped down the tree since it wasn't that high. As I was on the ground I went towards him. And then I sat on one knee. He struggles to get out of remembering but I pushed him to far in there. He swung the sword at me but I dodged. I jumped and pushed him to the floor. He landed hard and I put my hand on his throat. The others came over and attacked him as well. He teleported away and appeared a few meters away. We got some good hits on him. He clenched his teeth. Then he started to chuckled and regenerated completely. That was the moment I've been waiting for. The moment he let his guard down. I jumped and got the necklace. This time I pulled and teared it away. I hit him on the floor again and sat on top of him. I put my sword on his throat. Steve came to me and I have him the necklace without even moving my eyes away from Herobrine. He was obliviously pissed that he let his guard down. I pressed the sword a little bit harder at his throat. He started to look a little bit sad. Without his necklace he was just a mortal. A useless mortal. He fought against this feeling.

(Herobrines FoV)
How did she get me down that easy? Now she has my necklace... I had an idea. I put one hand on her sword and pulled it down. The sword went right through my throat and I blacked out.

(Steve's FoV)
I put the soul together. Right before he killed himself. I held my breath. Then Herobrine suddenly twitched. Victoria pulled the sword out and he twitched again. "Please let it be enough." I whispered. "Please I beg you." Herobrine sat up. His eyes were grey. Completely grey. He saw Victoria sitting the and hugged her instantly. He started to cry.  Victoria comforted him. She stroke through his hair. Suddenly he said to us: "I know that I don't deserve your mercy. After all I did? I went insane. I destroyed cities. I tried to kill you..." His voice broke and he cried into her shoulder. She pacified him carefully. Notch smiled at them. Hero also hugged us. Notch said to him: "We know that. Don't worry. We forgive you." He closed his eyes. "Why do you do this to me?" He asked whispering. "Because we like you. And I love you." Answered Victoria. She came over and hugged him again as well. He looked at her. He opened his mouth slightly but Victoria kissed him. He closed his eyes and let it comfort him. But as he opened his eyes... They were green. Grass green. I smiled. It had worked! He was himself! Finally.

(A few months later)
Everyone was happy again. We built the cities again and Notch, I and the others except for Hero had a surprise for said man. Only three days to his 25 Birthday. Geez we went old quickly. I chuckled at that thought. We were building a huge castle. Herobrine was in the Creepypasta mansion again. He and Victoria were training with Slenderman again. Ticci Toby and the others were building with us tho. Ben had some amazing ideas a d we were almost done. Suddenly Nightmare and Betty appeared in front of me. They were holding hands. I smiled at them. We grew to nice friends. They helped us by bringing us some blocks.

(And then at Heros' birthday)
Victoria came in. She had both hands on Hero's eyes. We went over to calling him Absentia since that is his real name. But Victoria called him mostly Hero. Nightmare and Betty were here as well. We were standing in front of the newly built castle. "Ready?" She asked him softly. "Yes. At least I think so." She chuckled and removed her hands. Absentia opened his eyes and looked at the castle. His eyes widened a d he started to smile. "No... You guys are crazy!" He laughed. "You guys are so crazy!" We went towards him and brought him in. We went through the the castle together and I took carefully (in the throne room) a box. I opened it and Victoria took the silver crown. Absentia put both hands on his mouth and started laughing. "Really? This is too much!" Victoria put the crown on his head. And he put hers on her head. Then they kissed.

With that being said Herobrine (Absentia) is now King over a city in the overworld. Victoria is his Queen and Steve helps as well as the prince since he is younger than Hero. Everybody else that died respawned with the command block from Notch. A marriage was made in the castle as well: Betty and Nightmare. (I SHIP 'EM!) Herobrine and Victoria ruled over the overworld and the Nether Since Hero was still the Prince. But the old king died and he became the new king. Notch, Steve and Absentia became friends again.

They lived until they died happily and without any fights.

(Next chapter is the note of thanks and the outro. Maybe some oneshots.)