Authors Part

Alright for those who are asking like crazy about the last chapters:

Part 20: A flight
The plane is like a train in Germany: HUGE AS F. (and always too late.)
As you all noticed Herobrine is scared of flying in any way. Don't worry tho. He will do it once. But I won't tell when.
The truth about why his wings are broken: Nightmare got him when he was twelve. He broke Herobrine with putting him into his dungeon and torturing him. As the final, Herobrine tried to escape. Nightmare noticed it and stopped him from doing so. He broke his wings and said: 'Now the angel won't escape as quick as before.' But Nightmare let him go a few days after and Herobrine went away. He found a place for himself until he found the mansion. He never lived there for long tho. After almost a half year he went away again. And that's how he met the player called Victoria.

Part 10: The demon was once an angel
This is the part where Nightmare takes over Herobrine and almost kills him. Nightmare found out that Herobrines soul had grown stronger and that he was now living in the Creepypasta Mansion. He also found out that Victoria trusted him. She loved him and he loved her. Nightmare knew, If he could kill Herobrine she would lose hope. But he failed since the Creepypastas saved her and him. But unlike the others, Nightmare has the possibility to survive in almost every predicament. The Creepypastas couldn't know that. And Herobrine didn't know it either. Nightmare escaped the dungeon with morphing into the grey-eyed demon and acting like him.

Part 19: FINALLY!
Victoria was a little bit... Let's say acting weird. She still was worried about the part when Nightmare went insane. She was scared about her 'Senpai'. She also thought about what Notch told her earlier. And what Herobrine answered. "You have to choose who you believe." Victoria had to find out who was right. So she put him on a test of loyalty. As he showed her that he is hurt of her acting she decided to trust him and wants to marry him. And that's how everything went down.

Alright. This is what happened in the last chapters. I am actually using a few part of the story from other Wattpad stories or normal books. But to say it: THIS WILL NOT BE A LEMON AT ALL! I CANT WRITE LEMONS!
I just wanted you to tell you this. Most of the "Herobrine x Reader"-books use lemons. But I don't want to match them too well. So don't worry. This book will conclude Gore tho. But I guess you already found that out. For all the persons who don't like Gore: suit yourself. You should never have started this book at all. But anyway. See you in the next chapters!

~JerryTeddy Minecraft and More