Part 11: Hopes and Dreams

(Victorias FoV)
When I woke up I noticed that Slendy brought me in my bed. Or someone else. I remembered what happened yesterday. I ran downstairs and looked for Jeff, Ben, Hoodie or Slenderman. I found Hoodie. He looked at me and said: "I know who you are searching for. You can come inside his room but I doubt that it would help you. He is still unconscious." I nodded and asked: "Can you... Come with me? I mean if I get sad or anything..." Hoodie looked at me. Then he nodded. We went in his room. It was almost completely dark and Hoodie went quietly to the windows and opened them. Some sunlight came in and dropped its shine onto Herobrine. His neck was covered in bandages which where bloodstained. Around his chest was one as well. He had no shirt on so I could see his muscles. Hoodie went over to him and changed the bandages. I helped him a little bit. Heros neck was still bloody but at least the bleeding itself stopped. Hoodie washed the cut and I gave him a new bandage. The he went on with the chest. I was shocked. It was worse than his neck. I asked Hoodie: "Herobrine couldn't talk. Can he now?" Hoodie nodded. "Slendy healed him a little bit after he brought you to bed." I blushed a little bit and nodded. Suddenly Herobrines hand twitched. "He will wake up soon I guess." Hoodie explained. "But he will wake up surely." I nodded again. I did t know what I would have done if Herobrine died completely. Probably cry. "You can stay with him if you want to. I will go and tell Slendy about it. See you later. Tell us if he is awake alright?" Hoodie said. I thanked him and sat down next to Hero. *He sure is a protective bastard.* I thought. A few hours passed until Herobrine started to move a little bit more then he finally opened his eyes. He was still a little bit sleepy so I let him wake up. In the meanwhile I told Hoodie that he woke up. Hoodie came in with me and asked him if there's something he needed. But strangely Herobrine didn't react at first. He was just staring at the ceiling. Hoodie asked again and this time he shook his head. Hoodie went out of the room and Herobrine and I were alone. He was still looking at the ceiling and was saying nothing. I sat down next to him again. After some minutes of silence he finally asked: "Aren't you scared of me, now that you know what I am?" I shook my head. "No. I am not scared of you. Because I love you." I explained quietly. He looked me in the eyes. I knew which color my eyes had now: purple. I bowed down and kissed him softly. He kissed back. After some minutes I broke the kiss. I smiled at him and patted his hair softly. "By the way... I can read minds" he suddenly said. I started to blush. I thought about everything I had thought about in the last days. "I sometimes even catch some thought if I'm asleep or unconscious." He winked. I blushed harder. I had to look like a tomato. He chuckled. I punched him on the arm. "Let me guess you're reading my mind right?" Herobrine chuckled again. "Sometimes. Mostly if you have that hard blush going on without any reason. I found some thoughts in your mind which were a little bit... Perverted. I have to admit even I felt like a tomato when I saw them." He said. My head was feeling like fifty thousand tomatoes at once. I was so red, if you'd put me on a red wall no one would notice me. Herobrine blushed as well. "Sexy as all hell, huh?" He asked chuckling. I put my hands on my face. That was embarrassing. He knew what I thought about him. Well that is inconvenient. After a few minutes we both looked at each other. I was blushing heavily. It still was embarrassing. He stood up and took my hand. I took him and together we went downstairs. As we went into the living room Jeff came to us. He smiled at me but as he looked at Herobrine his face suddenly changed. Jeff took Herobrines shoulder and brought us (I came with them because Idk what to do) into a side room with a huge throne. A man was sitting in it. Herobrine blinked multiple times. I guess he was pretty confused. He still thought Slenderman was dead. Slendy stook up and looked at Herobrine. Then he opened his arms. Herobrine hugged him after some heartbeats. "I'm sorry Slendy... I'm so sorry." He cried quietly. Slenderman hugged him softly. "I know I don't deserve forgiveness..." Herobrine said crying. His voice was completely broke down. Slendy looked at me. I came to them and hugged Herobrine as well. He seemed kinda shocked. Slenderman said softly: "Well Herobrine... I know you didn't want to hurt me. So I forgive you." Herobrines eyes widened as he looked at Slendy. I smiled at Slenderman. Then finally, Hero started to cry completely. He cried until he couldn't cry anymore. It was already 1 o'clock pm. After we got to calm him down we went in my bedroom. Herobrine was happy now. I smiled at him. Then I kissed him softly on the cheek. He blushed a little bit. He returned the kiss. I don't want to leave him anymore. I love him.

__________________________
Hey guys!
I think I will stop here. I have no ideas anymore. And this is my first book so 11 chapters are more than enough. If you want me to make a second book though just tell me. See you soon!
JerryTeddy