Part 14: Do or die.

(Victorias FoV)
I can't believe it. We just can't find Herobrine. It's like he is gone forever. I was at the end of my power. I was dog-tired so I leaned against a tree and tried to catch some sleep. Ben came over to me and hugged me softly to calm me down. I cried into his shoulder and he let it happen. He whispered in my ear: "Don't worry. We'll find him. After all he is strong enough to defend himself. He's 18 Victoria!" "He is banned and has no one to help him survive. What if he died because of the stab wounds? Slenderman stabbed him multiple times!" Ben looked at me. His red and black eyes were kind of sad. He said: "I know Herobrine long enough to know that he can fight. He almost killed Notch a few years ago when he was 10! Notch was at that time 21 and he didn't expect him to be so fast. Trust me. He'll find a way to save us. And to survive." I nodded sadly. I wanted to believe him but it just didn't work. What he said matches him but... I cared for him so much! I cried my self to sleep. Literary.

(Herobrines FoV)
When I woke up I felt ill. My head was hurting like crazy. I groaned when I opened my eyes again. My sight was completely blurry. Gaster sat next to me and was obliviously sleeping. I touched his shoulder and woke him up. He raised his head and looked me in the eyes. "Morning Gaster." I groaned. "Uhmmm... Why do I feel like I was on drugs?" "Because I set you on drugs. I might have made a mistake and you tried to escape somehow." I looked at my wrists and noticed chains. I was tied to a... Table? Wait whaaaat? Gaster opened the chains and I sat up. Alphys dropped in and looked at us.  It was awkward since Gaster was still sitting next to me. Gaster blushed (as far as skeletons can blush I guess...) but Alphys didn't care. "G-Gaster! Herobrine! Betty is in the test chamber! She tries to get on a fight!" "I'll go." Said Gaster. But I held him back. "You have more use here than me. Alphys... If you'd..." I asked. Alphys nodded and took my sword. That is actually not what I meant but ok. The sword started to glow. Then Alphys gave it to me. "It's stronger now. I did the same thing with Chara's knife when Asriel was on a killing spree. Also, you are capable of summoning Gaster Blasters and Bones. Everything else stayed the same. You are faster and stronger now and you have more health." I nodded as Alphys also gave me my necklace back. Since when did she have it? Well nvm. I put the necklace on and followed Alphys. Gaster was coming with us. He definitely was not pleased by that idea but he didn't say anything against it. I just remembered that Undertale was here as well so I had to have a Level of Violence right? And last time I played the game I played the pacifist run. I smiled. This will be interesting. The doors opened and I stepped in. Sans, Chara, Papyrus, Gaster, Alphys, Toriel and Asgore where standing outside on the window to the test Chamber and watched me. I smiled at them and they returned the smile. Toriel held up her thumbs to make me brave. I took a deep breath and tried to relax. It's do or die. (Betty is the person in the pic at the beginning. The pink demon behind her is Kumu, a souleater) I was actually a little bit nervous. I had never met Betty and I have a bad feeling about Kumu. He would save her no matter what. She stared at me with her pink eyes. Her teeth were completely white. Kumu let out a terrifying loud scream which made me shiver a bit. Then she started to run.

____________________
Sorry for the short chapter. I didn't really know what I should do now so... Yeah. But will Herobrine finally defeat the Beté Noíre or will he lose? And, will Victoria, Slenderman and Ben find Herobrine alive? Let's see in the next chapter!
Your JerryTeddy!