Part 8: Does he love me?

(Victoria's FoV)
When I opened my eyes I saw that the sun was shining. I looked on my watch. 11 o'clock. Dang this is late even for me. I noticed a person sitting in the chair in a dark place of the huge room I was in. The person was obliviously sleeping. I went over to it and woke the person up. It was Herobrine who shrieked when he saw me. "Don't scare me like that!" he groaned. I started laughing. Then he stood up and went downstairs. I followed him. He was actually blushing a little bit. Slenderman was already up and sat in the kitchen. He looked at us and walked over to the coffee machine. Coffee, gods best idea. I said thanks to him and sat down next to Herobrine to make me some breakfast. He was eating a piece of toast with butter. I took a piece of bread as well and put some marmalade on it. I got an idea and asked Hero: "Hey... Do you like me?" He swallowed to fast and started coughing. He was blushing hard again and Slendeman laughed quietly. Herobrine caught himself finally and said: "I won't tell you. I like you as a friend. But I mean, Why should I tell you more? You shocked me a few minutes ago while I was sleeping so..." But I noticed that there was more to it than he said. He liked me that's for sure but... Was it love? I wasn't sure. The question wouldn't let go of me. Then Jeff the Killer and Ben dropped in and looked at Slendy. "Who is going to train Victoria?" Slenderman looked at me. Then he said: "Well Herobrine started to be her teacher so I guess he can be it longer." Herobrine looked at Slenderman. The light grey eyes were shocked for a second, then happiness was seen in them. "Thanks Slendy." He responded. Jeff chuckled as he looked at me. His black eyes were starring at me and Hero. Ben pulled Jeff with him outside. They played with a ball. Slenderman turned around again but his finger called Herobrine to him. He stood up and walked over to him. Slenderman and he had a little chat. Victoria went outside. They were talking about her and she got scared that she might have to go. So when Herobrine and Slenderman came out she tried to not meet Hero's eyes. They came over to her. Herobrine carried the two swords. "Victoria." Slenderman said. His voice was not angry at all. "We will train together. You, Herobrine and I. I want to see if you are learning. Herobrine." He looked at him. Herobrine was a little bit confused. "You are not old enough to stop training. But give everything you have learned yet to her alright?" Hero nodded. But I thought about what I heard now. *Wait, he's still a student???* Slenderman went into a forest. We both were following the tall man. I looked at Herobrine. He looked like a strong fighter who had already learned everything. But deep inside he was a student as well. Suddenly the question from before flashed in my mind again: Does he love me or not? Slenderman stopped and turned around. Herobrine put both swords in a tree not far away. Multiple tentacles appeared on Slendys back and he said: "Today we are going to train dodging." With that being said one of the tentacles pushed forward towards me. I jumped out of the way and the tentacle missed. Then Slendy attaked Herobrine. He just stood there and suddenly teleported. As he appeared Slenderman pulled the tentacle up and pushed it down. Herobrine dashed next to it. Slenderman nodded and attaked me again but this time so fast that I couldn't react. Herobrine suddenly pushed me to the floor and the tentacle missed again. I stood up and saw in Slendermans face. He nodded amazed. "You learn quick Herobrine. You pushed her down instantly as I attaked her. Victoria you just have to learn not to use all of your power at once. Even Herobrine has to learn that but he got it under control. Kinda." I smiled. I felt like I was a real member of the Creepypastas now. But still... I did not know that Herobrine was one. I thought he was a normal player but the teleporting told me that he isn't just an ordinary player. He was something else. Suddenly Herobrine looked around. "Slendy... I don't think we should train any more for today. I have to tell you something at home. It's too dangerous out here now." Slenderman nodded so we went home. I was actually surprised that Hero wanted to stop. I watched him as he pulled out the swords and gave one to me. When we came back Herobrine and Slenderman went into another room. I went in my bedroom and closed the door. I wrote in my diary again until it went dark. Then I started to sleep.