Part 20: A flight

(Notchs' FoV)
"Alright is everyone ready?" I asked. It's been almost 3 months. Its summer now and we're going to New York. We've got our bags packed and are ready to go. "Yeah I guess we can go." Answered Steve. His brother has been a lot nicer since he got the marriage proposal. The marriage itself will be in New York. I nodded. "Let's go!" Said Victoria. "Or we'll be late for the plane." I smiled. Herobrine didn't say anything at all yet. He looked a little bit concerned. But he didn't act like it. We went to the airport. Victoria was happy and scared at the same time. We went inside checked in and went into the airplane. Herobrine sat next to the doorway. He seemed pretty nervous. I sat next to him. The planes driver told us what to do if we're in danger. Herobrine watched him kinda interested. I said: "Hey man. Do you really care? You act like you have never had... a flight... In an airplane... wait you never flew???" He looked at me. Hero was a little bit embarrassed. He looked away again and answered: "I flew once with my wings. But I flew to high and my wings couldn't carry me anymore. I landed on the floor. Both wings were broken just like my bones. Since that day I never flew again because I'm scared. I don't want that to happen again at all." I was surprised. Herobrine never told me that. I put my head on his shoulder. "Well that won't happen here." I raised my head again and looked him in his grey eyes. "Maybe we can fly together once. And if your wings are still unable to carry you we can train together. Maybe I can finish healing them so they are stronger. And..." "Notch." Herobrine suddenly interrupted me. His voice was sad and he sounded like he was ill. "I don't want to. I'm to scared. And I won't survive it if I fall again. And on the other hand... How are you supposed to fly in the first place if your wings were taken?" I nodded. He got a point. "Sorry Notch. I will never fly again. It's just too much for me." He looked away. Then the plane took off. Herobrine was extremely nervous. His nails were stabbing the seatbelt and he was breathing heavily. The others didn't notice because they were scattered all over the plane. It was just Hero, Steve, Victoria, Lily, Jeff, Ben and me. I leaned over and gave him a tight, long hug. He looked at me shortly and calmed down. This flight would take almost 8 hours and he was pretty scared. After almost half an hour Herobrines breath calmed down completely and he started to sleep. I stood up and went over to Victoria. I told her to come with me and together we went back to my seat. She sat down on the free one next to me and I next to her. She looked over to Herobrine who was sleeping deeply. Good Lord at least he doesn't snore in his dreams. Victoria looked at me confused and I told her whispering what happened. After that she looked at my back and asked quietly: "Is this why you wear a cape?" I nodded and removed the cape. I let her touch the open bone from my old wings. Those were only broken stubs. Herobrine had his on his back as well but they seemed alright. Suddenly Jeff yelled: "What are you guys doing back there?" Herobrine woke up instantly and looked around. He had calmed down almost completely and snapped: "Shut up Jeff!" Jeff smiled as he noticed that he had been sleeping. "I apologize. I didn't know that you were sleeping." Herobrine groaned and looked at us. "And what the hell are you guys doing?" Victoria looked him in the face and asked calmly: "Herobrine... May I see your wings?" He clearly was confused about that question. He shrugged and said: "Why?" Victoria rolled her eyes and answered: "Just remove the T-Shirt please." He did as he was told. I finally noticed that he wasn't thin, he was underweight. His ribs were peeking through the muscled belly and chest. Herobrine turned around and Victoria touched the wings softly. Unlike me, Herobrine can make his wings disappear. Victoria opened one wing softly and stroke over the red and black feathers. Herobrine kept the wings completely calm and watched every movement Victoria did. She turned around and asked: "Could you...?" I nodded and put my hand on his left wing. Herobrine shrugged and tried to pull his wing back. I pulled my hand back. Victoria showed him not to do that tho. And he stopped. Seems like she had him under her control. That was good. I put my hand back on the wing and started healing it. Hero kept calm and kept still. He had closed his eyes. I understood that he was uncomfortable. After some minutes I had finished. I put my hand back and Victoria moved the wing a few times. We did the same thing on the other side and after half an hour we finished. Victoria told him to stand up and to open his wings completely. He did and made them disappear. "Well I guess Thank you?" Herobrine asked after putting his T-Shirt back on. We nodded and sat down again. I remembered something and asked: "Hero why are you so strong anyways?" He looked at me. After a minute he answered: "I... Don't know. To be honest I never really thought about it. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I had to keep myself save many years?" I nodded. Jeff came over to us and asked ironically: "So... Was there a huge gangbang back here? I saw Hero without a shirt sitting there. And there is a girl." Herobrine stood up and snapped: "Shut up Jeff. First you wake me up, second you are so stupid to not even know how a gangbang sounds like. So move your ass back to your seat or I promise you I will beat you over there in a matter of seconds. And you should better not make me go that far." He growled. And as I know him, he would obliviously do that. He always keeps his promises. Jeff went back as quick as possible and Hero sat down again. Victoria had burried her face in her hands. She was red like a tomato. Herobrine was blushing a little bit as well. I chuckled. This is going to be an interesting little trip.