Angel

Ok so I'm 23 and I'm living a ridiculous life. You might think I'm crazy but I hunt demons, ghosts you name it. Anything me my father and my Uncle Sam can't handle. Maybe I should start from the beginning. My name is Claire Olivia Winchester and we're going to start from when I was 5

"I'm gonna find you," "NO YOU WONT NO ONE CAN!!!!" I then felt dad pull my legs out from under the bed. "Son of a bitch!!!" Dean looked at me shocked I had said that "uhhh I mean SON OF A GUN" dad laughed at my embarrass ment. "C'mon me you uncle Sammy are gonna go get ice cream" "YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" I started jumping up n down with glee. Me and daddy never got to hang out that much so time with him was precious because he always worked so when we would go out it made me happy because I knew he was going to be there with me to protect me. He wasn't the only one who was protecting me he said to me that his mom every night would tell him angels were watching over him and he tells me that and I have to cut him some slack because it makes me feel safe. Once we got to the ice cream shop we ordered and sat down then this lady came in she looked really shady but I was only 5 I thought everyone was nice. She looked around got to the regestier pulled out a gun. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE ON THE GROUND AND NO ONE GETS HURT!!" My little brain couldn't process what was happening so I stood up on my chair and yelled what I heard my dad say to this girl she had a Scottish accent and red hair he say we all know your not going to pull the trigger so I said "WE ALL KNOWYOU NOT GOING TO PULL THE TRIGGER!" She looked at me and laughed "you've got some nerve kid," she loaded the gun and walked toward me "pull it i dare you" she looked at me and was about to pull the trigger when this random man in a trench coat tapped her on the shoulder "hey assbutt" she pulled the trigger on the strange man he just winced I was amazed how there was no blood or anything. "Cas what are you doing here" sam asked him with confusion in his eyes I looked at him and answered "I prayed but I didn't ask for what ever this guy is," the strange man looked at me "I'm castiel an angel of the lord,"