Just like old times

I woke up I was in some random house I look beside me and I see "dean," it was Dean the boy I went to prom with. I walk to the bathroom and I look I'm the mirror and I'm older I check the year."oh my god,I'm 24,"  I then look at my hand IM MARRIED!! Oh my this is the life I wanted... its perfect. I walk into the other room I see a baby with a crib the baby name says Mikyla. That's what I wanted to name my baby.
"You're up baby,it's so early."
"I'm sorry where's my dad," he looked confused.
"Don't you remember, he died when you 5." Oh my god, that's because I wished he didn't come back. I walk in the extra bedroom and see a beautiful women sleeping. She then wakes up. "Hey honey what are you doing up so early?"
That broke my heart "m-mom"I- is that you?" Tears were in my eyes. She looks just like me. "Yeah honey I'm right here Are you ok?"
"Yeah, yeah mom I'm ok, no, I'm more then ok." I then hugged her, and broke out crying.

Deans POV

I checked everywhere looking for Claire I was walking in an alley when I heard a faint sob I go to check it. I see Claire tied up crying happy tears with a blood thing attached to her, it was a djin. I was yelling at Claire telling her what to do to get out.
"CLAIRE!! CLAIRE I KNOW YOU HEAR ME!!! YOURE IN DANGER YOU NEED TO KILL YOURDELF YOURE IN A ALTERNAT REALITY AND YOU NEED TO KILL YOURSELF TO GET OUT OR ELSE YOULL DIE!!" I think she heard me because she silently mumbled "no,"

Claire's POV

I someone faintly yelling something. There saying I need to kill myself to get out that I'm in an alternate reality. Mom and I walked to the kitchen while she made breakfast and dean and I talked. When everyone was done with breakfast I told them I have an announcement. "Guys I'm sorry I love all of you, really but this is for the better," tears started filling my eyes. '' and I wish to god this was real, but it's not. And I don't want to leave but I have a family of my own that I need to take care of." I took out a knife ready to gab it in my stomach.
"Claire, honey.i love you as your mom and human. But you can't leave because I haven't baked you your pie that your father loved." I then chocked back tears but stabbed the knife straight through my stomach. Just then dean came home.
"Claire honey I brought you your favourite burger." As everything was faded dean (my father dean) said "I love. You claire."
I then was still somewhat in the alley/dream

Dean's POV

I see Claire slowly come back but she starts screaming "no... NO.... PLEASE TAKE ME BACK! I WANT BACK NOW!!" She then started crying as she snapped out of it. She fell into my lap and I couldn't help but smile. Just like old times.