leviathens are dicks

Ever since I've been staying at the house when the boys work cases because if someone dies I don't want to see it.  A few minutes ago I got a call saying the boys were in a car accident.  I stole a car and drove there as fast as I could. Now that I'm at the hospital this doctor took me he looked friendly so i went with him. He took me to the surgery room but there was only one chair. I didn't take me long to figure out he was a leviathen. Next thing I knew I was pushed into the chair and strapped in.
"So,  you're the great Claire Winchester, " He said. "I know! " I said smirking. "Ah, I see you've got your fathers sassy-ness." He then walked around me studying me.
"You're lucky I won't kill you right now, "
"Yeah, I'm one lucky son of a bitch." I stated. "I wanna make a deal Claire"
"What, let me guess you want my soul in exchange for something.''
He then shook his head no. " You give me the new address of bobbies safe house,  and I will give you life changing news." I thought about it.
"It will be one cold day in hell before I give you any information," He then smiled. "Maybe this will change something." He then changed into Dean.
"How the hell," I muttered. "How'd you do that you have to touch him o-or have...  You stole some of his hair didn't you."
"Bingo!" He said excitedly. "Now,  see you see your dad as t-this, idol, celebrity, oh and your big hero! Hes really just a sad patheti-"
"SHUT UP!!" I yell. "JUST SHUT UP.  HE MAY NOT BE ALL THAT BUT HE IS MY FATHER!!" I was pissed. He then sighed. "Oh you love him, well he's lied to you ever since you were little,"
"How so, "
"Your moms alive he just hid her. He rather bring you down then her. Because he doesn't love you he never has, he breaks every single thing he touches." I thought about what he said. My mom being alive. Dean lying to me ever since I was about 2. He wants me to live and die a hunter, I'm just a kid.
    "Where is she? M-my mom?" I was close to tears. The one person I could only trust has been lying to me.
"Now that's the tricky part, just give me the address and I'll tell you where mommy is."

    Just then Dean burst through the door and poured something on the leviathen then cut his head off. I didn't even want to look at him,  it hurt so bad thinking he did that.

    "CLAIRE ARE YOU OK?!? " He then untied me and tried to hug me.  "Dad,  I'm sorry," I then ran before he could say anything. I ran into the lobby tears streaming down my face. I saw uncle Sam and he saw me crying. "Claire? Claire hey,  hey,  what's wrong?"
"Did you know?! "
"Know what?" He sounded concerned
"KNOW DEAN WAS LYING ABOUT MOM!!?" He looked down, ashamed.
"Claire I'm so-"
"No,  no I'm done with this family. I can't. I'm sorry but I'm done,"
''Claire, wait!" He yelled at me while I ran out of the hospital. I went into the car I stole and drove. I don't where I'm going but I know in going away from them.

Word count:575