to sorry to forgive myself

Deans POV still

We sit there as she cries into my lap and I can't help but stroking her hair. Sam comes in and sees what happened. I pick up Claire and we head to the car.  We were on our way to the bunker when Claire woke up.
"What the hell?" I quickly looked back and smiled.  "What happened? " She then remembered what happened with the djin. "What did you see?" She then looked away as tears were in her eyes.  "It was amazing," She said clearly chocking back tears. She then continued.  "There was mom and I was married and I had a tiny baby named Michaela, she was perfect." I then saw a tear roll down her check.
"W-was I there?" She didn't answer.
"Look Claire,  I know you're upset, and I'm sorry you know that."
"Dad, I know youre sorry, and I want to forgive you but I can't bring myself to do it,  I'm sorry."
"Don't apologize, I didn't know that you would become hunter, I tried my best to keep you out of this life."
I could tell she was starting to get angry with me.
   "Dad, I've started to see a pattern with you. Someone who you love, that's not on the hunting life, whose trying to live a normal life, you manage to bring in this life, no matter what there doing you manage to manipulate them into to coming with you. And soner or later, they die because of it."
I sat  there amazed at what she just said, but it was true. "I'm so sorry." She nodded.