Taking over

Deans POV

As we finally broke apart. We ate and then Cas appeared.
"What are you doing here Cas?"
"It's Sam he's in trouble?"
"What?" Me and Claire said in unison. He gave me cordnates and told me to go see him at this ware house.

Later that night

Claire and I got into baby and drove it was dark out so we turned off the headlights so Sam won't be seeing us. As we got at our destination we slowly got out of the car. We quietly walked around the building. I heard him talking to a girl. Ruby, he said.
"Ruby we need to exercise him." Then I looked in the window. He was exercising a demon... with his hand. Claire must have seen because she was as shocked as I was. As he finsished exercising the demon Claire and I walked in to confront him.  As claire and I walk in Sam's face turned into disbelief."hi ya Sammy so you can exercise demon with your hands now."
"Dean it's not what you think." Claire then steps up it was too late to stop her. "Is it Though Uncle Sam. Yes, I know about you and Ruby's thing I know a lot. What do you do it? Does it make you feel good? You going to turn into a monster."  Sam then gave Claire a death glare. "How do you know?"
"You can learn a lot when you just observe." Sam the started at me like he was going to hurt me but then dean stepped in front of him. "Sam what is she talking about?"
"Nothing."
"Oh silly goose you don't have to lie. I know all about you Sam." I looked back at my daughter except she wasn't my daughter she was.
"Lilith.," I whispered "I'm flattered." She responded.
"Give me my daughter back."
"You're not going to get her back that easy." She then flipped her eyes back. Sam then reached his arm out and tried to pull the demon out of her, but all it did was blow her hair back. "That tickles," she said. I then reached in my pocket for the demon blade but it wasn't there all that was there was nothing. I then remembered Cas has it. I prayed for Cas and I heard the flutter of wings. Cas then popped right behind Claire, I mean Lilith. Cas then tapped her shoulder "hey assbutt," Cas threw a swing and she fell. He pulled the blade out and was about to stab her when Lilith left Claire's body. As soon as Lilith was gone I ran up to Claire.
"D- dad."
"She sweetie I'm right here." I grabbed her and pulled her in and kissed the side of her head

" I grabbed her and pulled her in and kissed the side of her head

I glared at Sam. He cannot go anywhere near Claire."Don't worry sweetie I'm right here." Ruby had already left and Sam was standing in the back. Claire was crying because she was terrified.

Word count: 497