➸ 'I warned you'

Voting fastens your metabolism
you won't know until you
press it
;)

"Then we fell into the pool and kissed!" I squeal excitedly to Clarissa, while she's taking it all in.

"Wait, so you're telling me. That you and Leo kissed in a pool?" She says really confused.

I roll my eyes and laugh. "Yes, that is was I just said, but that's not even the best part! He asked me to be his girlfriend!" I scream. Her expression lights up and she jumps off the bed, beginning to scream with me. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if her windows shattered.

Suddenly, Donny barges in with a baseball bat.

"WHATS WRONG?" He says freaking out.

"Leo and Bella are dating!!!" Clarissa squeals hugging me. Once she says this Donny goes pale and drops the bat.

"I came up here with a baseball bat all because someone's finally got a boyfriend?" He says moping into the hallway.

"Yep." I giggle. Once he shuts the door behind him we begin to party and do our happy dances since wE ArE sO qUiRkY.

"You guys will be the cutest couple at school!" Clarissa squeals as I flop back onto her bed.

"I wish. I'll just turned into the most hated girl because everyone has a thing for Leo." I roll my eyes chuckling.

"We'll see." She smirks wiggling her eyebrows, I scoff at her and throw a pillow at her.

"MUM HOW FAST CAN YOU DO THE LAUNDRY?" I scream down the hallway.

"What, why? My mother asks annoyed walking out of her bedroom in her pajama's. Oops I woke up angry mum, retreat retreat.

"All my good clothes are in the wash." I say panicking, not only will I be late but I'll probably be rocking up in soggy clothes.

"I'm not doing the laundry Bella, when I was your age I could wash clothes-" I cut my mum off from her unnecessary lecture and rush to my closet. I sigh, taking in the fact that today's not my day.

I roll up to school, hearing the bell go off, I'm on time. I run through the halls to my locker quickly taking out my science folder. Suddenly I pause and turn around when I hear the halls get awkwardly quiet. My nightmare becomes true when everyone's staring at me. Yes, me. Not a single eye isn't focused on me, or more on my clothes. I knew this would be bad but this is just excessive.

"Nice outfit, who'd you buy it off? You're mum?" Roxy appears through the crowd. Everyone giggles at her snarky comment. I slam my locker which makes everyone jump.

"Nice burn, where'd you get it from? pre school?" I say pissed off. Roxy glares at me as every annoying boy makes 'Oooooohs' and 'Damnnnns'.

"All i'm saying honey is that you look worse than you're costume at that cute little 'costume party'." She snickers.

"The one you weren't even invited to?" I snap at her. She scoffs and struts closer.