➸'Not anymore'

Joergen died and honestly i'm not coping well.

Bella's P.O.V
Schools around the corner and i'm terrified. All these old emotions and feelings are just vomiting back up again and I don't know how to cope. I slip on my mom jeans and fix my belt. I look at the time and notice my bus comes soon. I slip on a striped red and yellow shirt and I race towards the front door, I walk rapidly to my bus stop where my bus comes right at the time being. I take a seat and wait. It's so terrible, first day back from break and I'm stuck on the school bus trying to be a whole new improved Bella. First, why am I taking the school bus? Because now that the boy I like is currently in Europe I don't see myself riding to school with men and all my friends are 'too busy' to pick me up. I would drive myself but mums been taking the car every morning to work so here's the school bus which is not my scene. Luckily since the people at my schools are little bitches, they're too cool for the bus so it's usually never packed.

My thoughts are rudely interrupted by a forceful jolt as we stop at school. I whip my school bag around my shoulder and walk off the bus like a new lady. Everyone doesn't turn to me with there mouths agape, this isn't hollywood, but I do notice some eyes laying on me. I mean it's understandable since it seems I fell off the face of the planet. I walk into school and open my locker just like every other day, grabbing my books for the day and slamming my locker shut. I hear someone shout my name as I whip my head around to see Mannie and Clarissa making there way towards me. I cheekily smile at them as we finally meet eachother.

"I could literally die right now. So much drama has happened and I'm so over it." Mannie sighs.

"Ugh I couldn't agree more! All because of stupid boys." Clarissa rolls her eyes.

"Talking about boys, how's you and Damon Mannie?" I ask. As soon as I mention his name her face lights up.

"He's moving to our school in two days time and I'm so excited because I barely get to see him anymore." She smiles. Clarissa and I smile and get excited with her to make her happy. But over our squealing a commotion bursts into the halls. It's Leo. Striding in through the front doors like he owns the place with his gang of friends all around him. I roll my eyes at his bullshit, wow his miniature life of fame must have really gotten to his head. I refuse to look at him so I turn away while his gang stride past. I'm looking at Mannie and Clarissa's expressions and they look dead. I turn around to see what they're looking at and Leo's standing there. Peoples eyes are all around us as if this is some reality tv show or shit.

"Who's Ryan?" He asks calmly. I walk away grabbing Clarissa and Mannie behind me to avoid the situation.

"Why are you talking to me?" I say with no remorse in my voice whatsoever. All of a sudden Im faced towards him as he pulls me back with one swift motion.

"Bella stop trying to run, you know I have done everything I possibly can to make you forgive me. I miss you more than anything."He says looking into my eyes which relaxes me in a way. But I shake me out of my deadly thoughts.

"Nothing you do is going to change the fact that you're an asshole. You aren't going to change and I am Not stupid enough to fall right into your arms all over again. Go find another girl to get pregnant." I snap. I'm done with this boys games.

"Don't you say that about me. It was never my intention to get anyone pregnant, I was stupid back then and I didn't care. But now I do Bella. Can't you see I've changed? I kept it hidden from you because I didn't want to hurt you." He yells, but in a way so not everyone could hear.

"Just leave me alone." I growl before walking into art class.

He tries to grab me again but Mannie pushes him away.

"I swear he's such an ass sometimes." She sighs. After she says that the bell rings to begin first period. We all sit down into our assigned seats as the teacher walks in.

"Good morning class and welcome back! I am sooo excited to see you and I can tell you are all very eager to jump right back into work." Miss Patty exclaims with flamboyance.

"Today we will begin with some basic tasks such as easel painting." She says. Once we get stuck into our work I begin painting. She didn't give us anything to paint in general she just said: "Paint what your soul wishes" Or some cliché shit like that so I just paint what spoke to me. Here's Clarissa with the fucking Mona Lisa and here I am with a stick figgered mole.

As she walks around giving advice to everyone, she stops on me and looks at it with a look of pure discomfort.

"Um, your soul wants a rock?" She asks me.

"No miss it's a mole, it just spoke to me man." I said channeling my inner hippie.

"I thought you would've drawn Mr Dicaprio or something since you seemed to be quite fond of eachother." She smirks. Ew.

"Not anymore." I roll my eyes turning back to my ugly mole. Wait, maybe I did draw him, i mean my painting looks quite similar to Leo... all I need to add is some ratty blonde highlights.

I begin to think though, who draws a picture of 'someone they're fond of' in art? That's creepy.