➸ 'Even though I still hate you'

aww thank q for 5k reads you guys are cool since we all like Leo.
I also want to thank @Millie123567

(I wrote that^ awhile ago and now we have 7k reads U GUYS:,) also a thanks to @victoriagoth10 and @YouLeftMeOnRead

I hang up the phone and run downstairs.

"What's got you excited?" Mum chirps from the couch.

"Oh um, nothing." I say while trying to hide a smile.

"Hey, we don't keep secrets, what is it?" She smiles.

"Ok, well you know Ryan right?" I ask her.

"The photographer?" She asks looking back at me.

"Yeah, him. Anyway he's finally back in town and he asked me on a date." I exclaim trying to hold my excitement in.

"Bella, how old is he?" My mum asks me.

"Um well he's close to finishing college." I say but mum turns to me annoyed.

"When you asked if you could stay in Europe for longer you said he was 18." She says with frustration. Uh oh.

"You are not to see that boy again, do you understand me?" She says firmly.

"Mum it's fine."

"No it's not! Ryan is tool old for you and you barely even know a thing about him." She remarks. I sigh.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and storm up to my room. I am not gonna stop seeing Ryan, who is she to tell me who I am and aren't allowed to see? I mean she's only my mother who raised me my whole life. I turn on my record player and listen to some bops. After hours of me sitting around humming lyrics to dancing queen my telephone begins to ring. I instantly pick it up.

"Hello?" I ask.

"What the fuck are you doing still at home?" Mannie whisper yells into her telephone.

"What do you mean Mannie, it's Saturday you silly goose." I laugh.

"It's Friday you bimbo, now get to school before art cause I want you to meet Damon." I squeal. I hang up immediately after and squabble around flying to get my stuff ready for school. I quickly but quietly sneak through the living towards the front door.

"Bella Rose Martin." I'm stopped as I hear my mother use my full name. My head droops and I look up at her.

"Why are you not at school?" My mum says sternly, arms crossed and one foot tapping the ground.

"Sorry, I thought it was Saturday." I decide to run out the door. Can't be late lol. Mum yells at me to come back but I ignore her running to school.

Ten seconds later i'm 7 metres away from my house and I've given up, I walk to the bus stop to get a public bus.

I make it to school as everyone's moving into period 4. I walk into art a little later than everyone else. I scan the room to see Leo, Mannie and....Ryan. I stand there confused as I walk to my seat where he is sitting. Mannie spots me and her face begins to light up and she covers Ryan's eyes.

"Damon, I would like you to meet my best friend.... Bella!" She squeals uncovering his eyes. He sits there with now a horrified look on his face. I stand there infront of him with my arms crossed and one foot tapping the ground, like my mother earlier.

"Damon, huh? You seem very familiar." I say with sarcasm drooling out of my mouth.

"Um yeah." He scratches his head awkwardly.

"What's wrong Damy?" Mannie sighs stroking his hair.

"Uhm, nothing really." He smiles.

"Oh, uhm ok then." Mannie smile back. I roll my eyes and push him out of my chair in anger. He stumbles, caught by surprise.

"Bella, what the fuck?" Mannie gasps trying to help up her boyfriend.

"Save it Mannie. I've actually met this 'Damon' boy before and I highly doubt you'd want to call him your boyfriend after you here this." I roll my eyes in anger.

"What are you talking about?" She asks concerned.

"I've also been dating this boy too, but he told me he was a college kid who was a photographer named Ryan." I yell into his face. He's trying to get up but I hold him down.

"Bella calm down okay? Maybe Ryan just looks like him?" She cries. I see Mannie's eyes start to crystallise.

"Mannie it's ok, don't be sad." I sigh sitting next to her as Ryan or Damon slithers our of the art room. Our teacher walks in finally to see a mess of fallen desks and Mannie bursting into tears. Amongst all of it, he sees me trying to fix everything. He points his finger at me.

"You, come with me." He growls. I sigh and follow him. He leads me into the office where I wait in the chairs. After a while another walks in, Leonardo fucking Dicaprio. The teacher next to him points at the seat next to me. Leo obliges and sits down next to me.

"What are you in here for?" He asks me.

"The usual, getting screwed over and catfished." I reply nonchalantly.

"Oh. Um ok?" He replies confused.

"Who catfished you?" Leo asks.

"This boy named Ryan, he claimed he was dating me but I walk into class and apparently he's a boy named Damon who's been dating Mannie for six months." I sigh. I don't understand why I'm telling him all this though, I want to stop but words just keep spewing from my mouth. I still hate him but right now I just someone to understand.

"Well, you want to get him back?" Leo asks. I look at him confused.

"Even if I did why?" I ask him. He smirks at me and leans closer.

"Let's get payback, a little revenged never hurt anyone." He whispers. It feels as if butterflies are flying all around my stomach.

"Why do you want to get him back so bad, and what makes you think I'd let you help me?" I ask scoffing.

"Well, i'm not about to let him get away with hurting my favourite girl now would I? And you're hopeless without me." He smiles. So smooth bro.

"Whatever. Suppose so." I roll my eyes, even though I still hate him.

"Friends?" He asks holding out his fist.

"Friends. Even though I hate you." I fist bump him.

"Miss Martin?" The principal comes out and calls my name. I nod and follow him into his office. What a day.

Lol I saw all ur comments and I had to come back and do a chapter:)