➸ 'Goodbye Leo'

Tea will be spilled..

music playlist

Happiness is a Butterfly~ Lana Del Rey
I love you~ Billie Eilish
My Heart Will Go On~ Celine Dion
Never Ever~ All Saints
Come out and Play~ Billie Eilish
Change~ Lana Del Rey

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping. The scent of pancakes fill my lungs which is enough for me to run downstairs.

"Morning Bella!" Cameron exclaims.

"You know how to make you pancakes?" I reply surprised.

"Duh Bella, I'm not dumb like you." He laughs at me. I scoff and grab his pancakes.

"Hey they were mine!" He cries.

"Boo hoo." I reply with a snarky tone as I run upstairs. I walk into my room and notice the picnic blanket. Oh yeah I have to drop that off today. I change into some casual clothes and grab the items, I hop in the car and drive over to Leo's, But I'm surprised to see another car there already, huh? It looks so familiar I just can't recognise it. I knock on his front door and wait for a minute, no one answered but I can hear yelling inside so I just let myself in. From inside it's a lot clearer and you can hear it's coming from Leo's room, I walk up the stairs silently trying to listen to what's happening.

"God damn it Leo why can't you just support me?" A girl cries. This makes my heart drop a little when I recognise the voice belongs to Roxy.

"Support you? I've been doing that the whole time!" Leo yells to her. What are they talking about?

"You're just trying to push it aside because of Bella? When are you even going to tell her? Huh? Were you just gonna keep her in the dark?" Roxy yells.

"If it gets out my career will be ruined Roxy, you understand?" He yells. I stand there feeling betrayed and confused, what is he hiding that could be so serious?

"Listen, Do you think my life is gonna be sunshine and rainbows once everyone finds out I'm pregnant?" Roxy yells. I flinch when I hear that. Please tell me Leo isn't the fath-

"Leo you're in this just as much as I am. You're the dad for gods sake!" Once I hear this I run. I run away. From him. The player. That jerk. The heartbreaker.

"Did you hear something?" Roxy asks Leo as I run downstairs. I hear a door open behind me and Leo rushes out after me.

"Oh my god, Bella what did you hear?" He yells after me.

"Only the fact you got the one person I hate pregnant." Tears flood down my face like a waterfall.

"It's not like that Bella we weren't dating when it happen-"

"By the sound of it I don't think we ever did date. I'm just another slut that you picked up, Right? I'm just another one of the girls that you fall into a fountain with. Right?"

"Bella it's not like that."

"Really? Cause from what you've done it really makes that hard to believe." I say running out of the house grabbing the handle of my car.

"Bella please stop and listen to me!" Leo yells, his voice cracking.

"No. And here's your picnic blanket asshole! So you can sit your dumb ass on it with your other girlfriends!" I say walking to the driver side of the car.

"Bella stop, I love you. It was a mistake." He yells as it starts spitting with rain.

"Leo, You're nothing but a heartbreaker, and you'll never change." My heart feels dead as I speak the words that flowed so quickly out of my mouth.

"I can explain Bella, please!" Leo pleads, on his knees in the pouring rain, her mind was numb, feeling nothing but the pain.

"No you can't explain, You've already done enough."

"What, you can't leave me here Bella? I love you." He yells as hard as he can but only a whisper comes out.

"You are not my boyfriend, you are not my friend, you are nothing to me Leo." I snarl as a tear rolls down my face. I drive off down the road as the rain pours. He got my enemy pregnant. I knew he was hiding something and I should've just confronted him before I caught feelings. I'm so dumb, Something was obviously going on and I was so blind in love to see it! I pull the car over and rest my head on the steering wheel. I burst into tears that won't stop.

He was everything to me, and I've lost it all thanks to him, a shallow, mean inconsiderate jerk and I wish I never laid eyes on. Leo was distant and I chose to ignore it because I was scared of losing him, but now it's just pushed him further away, Nothing is gonna fix what he did. What's done is done, you can't climb back up a broken ladder.

"I'm so stupid!" I yell in my car, hitting my head on the steering wheel. It's like I've cried away all my thoughts. We were perfect. And now we are far from it. I drive back to my house. I sit on my bed looking around my room looking at all the pictures and memories we had in here. A ball of anger takes over me and I grab all the picture and throw them out my window. If I want to get over Leo I have to start early. I hear my phone ring and I look at it. Leo. I unplug it. Goodbye Leo.

It hurt to write this
❤️