➸ 'two faced'

Sorry for not being active recently
❤️

"Hey! How are you guys?" I smile hugging Mannie and Clarissa. Since we have nothing to do we're spending the day together at Mannies.

"I'm great, Damon is perfect." Mannie says awing over him. Clarissa and I laugh at her dreaminess.

"Ugh my brother won't stop talking about you." Mannie's says to me rolling her eyes.

"Why? Spencer and I are just friends." I say smiling.

"Yeah but he's probably waiting for the benefits part to kick in." Mannie laughs while I throw a pillow at her.

"No thanks, I have Leo." I say.

"How's Leo by the way?" Clarissa asks me.

"He's amazing, he seems like such a bad boy but he's not all that once you know him." I say. Which makes me wonder, how was we willing to give up on his playboy ways so quickly?

"Too bad Roxy can't have him." Mannie says smirking while pulling a dumb face.

"I know right, she could never even have a chance with him." Clarissa groans.

"Let's go get something to eat." I say as my tum tum grumbles. We run down the stairs to the kitchen where Mannie checks her fridge for leftovers while Clarissa sit by the island table.

"Would you prefer fried chicken or some baba-" Mannie's cut off when we all turn around to see Spencer walk into shirtless and for some reason in...slow motion. Once Clarissa sees him her mouth drops. Once I see him my mouth also drops, when Mannie sees him she closes her eyes.

"Put on a shirt chief." She says taking out the fried chicken.

"Chief?" Clarissa asks.

"Yeah, my sister says weird stuff." Spencer smiles to us. Once he sees me he comes over for a hug. I pull him in.

"What's up dawg?" I say to him. But when I separate the hug I feel him grab my butt, but I shake it off cause it might've been an accident.

"BELLA MARTIN DO NOT CURSE IN MY HOUSE." Mannie squeals angrily.

"All I said was daw-" I am cut off once again by Mannie.

"AHHH DONT SAY IT." She screams running away. I take a piece of fried chicken and run after her, with Clarissa quickly following behind.

"What was that all about?" I ask Mannie.

"I needed to get out of there it was too awkward." She says with a serious tone.

"How was it awkward?" I ask.

"Oh please! You're telling us that you didn't see Spencer look at you like a piece of meat?" Clarissa scoffs.

"What are you guys talking about? He's just my friend." I say annoyed, why does everyone keep annoying me about Spencer?

"You can keep saying that he is just your friend all you want but does he know that?" Mannie says unconvinced.

"Why does everyone keep questioning me about Spencer and I's friendship?" I say annoyed.

"Well I'm just telling you to be careful with my brother cause I've seen him lead too many girls on and I've done nothing about it but I can't let him do that to you, he is a two faced boy who cares about nothing other than getting with girls ." Mannie says concerned.

"I get that but I'm not even interested in him that way, I have a boyfriend remember? And Leo is all I need." I say.

"Ok, you do your thing, but remember Leo is even worse than Spencer, so I'd be more careful with Leo." Clarissa warns me.

"Ok thanks guys, you're supposed to be my friends but you can't even be happy for me with anything." I say sarcastically, with a goofy grin on my face

"Bella, we didn't want you to feel like that, we'll support whichever decision you make. Let's drop it and have some fun." Mannie says apologetically. We all nod as she takes us out to her backyard where we swim in her pool and goof around for a while. Once it's getting late me and Clarissa drive home.

Sorry that this was a bit short but don't worry it's a double update so you can scroll down once more.

BUT VOTE AND COMMENT FIRST

❤️

I SAID VOTE AND COMMENT.