➸ 'Blank'

Man thanks for reading
❤️

Blank, I feel Blank. No ones throwing rocks at my window or sneaking into my room. No ones calling me up to ask if I wanna drive to a cliff. Everything that I have adapted to in the last months, It's all gone like that. No ones heard from Leo. Good. I never wanna see him again.
I shut out my thoughts when I see a figure walk into the cafeteria. It's Leo. Oh thank god everyone at school was so worried, and frankly, so was I,even though I hate him. I hop up off the table and run over to him.

"Where were y-" I cut myself off when I realise it's not Leo. It's Spencer. I let it sink in that I only imagined him.

"Bella? What do you want?" He asks a bit concerned, everyones kind of put all the drama aside because of Leo's disappearance.

"Oh, it's nothing. Don't worry." I sigh as I walk off.

"Oh my god Bella! We have great news! The Volleyball Internationals have been re-scheduled for next week!" Kendra exclaims coming out of nowhere.

"Wait. Next week? It's so soon and with everything going on I don't think It's right." I reply panicking.

"You'll still come right?" She says hopefully.

"I'll think about it." I say unsure. She nods and walks off. With Leo's disappearance and all the drama I don't think I'm up for leaving. The bell rings and I walk off to English. I walk in and take my assigned seat at the back of the class.

"Alright class. Today we will be studying one of Shakespeare's most famous plays, Romeo and Juliet. It's all about two star crossed lovers who take their lives for eachother, but we will go into depth about that later." I roll my eyes as the teacher talks. Of course this is what we are learning about. Everything is pointing to Leo these days. After all he is playing Romeo. Gosh what is my father gonna do when he founds out that his main actor has disappeared? It probably doesn't matter since he's shooting in Mexico right n-

"Oh my god." I mutter. I stand up and make my way to the door.

"Um excuse me miss Martin what are you doi-" I cut my teacher off as I slam the door. He's filming in Mexico. I'm so stupid. I roll my eyes and wack my fist against my locker.

"Goddammit." I yell sliding my back down the lockers until my butt touched the floor. No ones in the hallways around and I feel myself crumble.

"He doesn't even care. He left and doesn't care. He's stopped trying to fight for the relationship." I cry. I hear the classroom door open and Kendra walks out.

"Are you alright Bella? What happened?" She asks trying to comfort me.

"It doesn't matter, I just realised how dumb I am." I try and laugh my tears away.

"You only just realised? No i'm joking." She laughs. I look up at her and fake scowl. Then it reminds me. Volleyball.

"I'll be happy to come to London for Volleyball next week." I smile while I wipe my tears. It's true, there's nothing for me here, I'll be able to get away from everyone, and from the drama.

"WHATS POPPIN MUM!" I yell from the bottom of the stairs. I hear her open her bedroom door and her face pops up at the top of the staircase.

"What's got you all happy?" She asks walking downstairs.

"Wellllll, the Volleyball comp has been moved up to next week and I was hoping we could pay for the flights and stuff now so we don't forget later?" I question. Mums pretty laid back and she's already agreed to letting me go to London.

"Ok, I'll hop onto that later." She says kissing my forehead. I smile and face upstairs to pack. It's Spring so I pack pretty average clothing. Jeans, Funky shirts, Some shorts and Long sleeved dresses. I can't wait. Time flies by and I look at my watch. Huh. 9:46pm. I should go to bed. I change, say goodnight to mum and Flop onto my bed. This should be fun.

Thanks so much for reading,
this boy in my class named Leo threw a ball of paper at me today and missed and I asked him. "What'd you do that for fattie?" And everyone laughed but he cried.
❤️