➸ 'Youre crazy baby'

Vote Vote Vote
Vote Vote
Vote
❤️

"Its finally friday!" Clarissa cheers as we walk into school, I laugh at her goofiness and walk over to my locker. I put some books in and grab my PE gear. "What we have PE?" Clarissa's mood quickly changes and she groans.

"Yes, now lets get changed." I laugh at her heading towards the changing rooms beside the gym. We change into our uniform and strut back out into the hallway. Once we enter the gym the smell of smelly feet and sweat cascades me. Ahhh, home.

"Eww it smells like someone died in here." Clarissa covers her nose.

"It's smells like it normally does Clari." I laugh at her. We put our bag down on some seats and stand in the crowd of students listening to Mr Washbourns instructions on how to play the game.

"You'll have to set the gym up like a basketball court and-" I get distracted when arms rap around my waist. I look behind me to see Leo holding me. I smile up at him as he pecks my forehead. So I don't get in trouble I look back at the teacher and continue listening.

Mr Washbourn blows the whistle to start the game and I race up to the ball, grabbing it and passing it to my team, the aim of the game is to knock down three cones each and whichever team knocks them all down first wins. As I watch our team score a point, I feel a hand grab me and drag me outside into the field. I look back to see it be Leo and I instantly feel better.

"Leo!" I tackle him onto the wet grass and hug him. I barely get to see him Anymore since he has a lot of basketball practice and filming and I've been busy at home.

"Aw Bella, you got my PE uniform all wet." He frowns as I lay on him.

"Oops." I grin a massive smirk. I laugh as I stand up and hold up my hand for him to stand up aswell. I pull him up with all the strength in my body.

"Why'd you bring me out here?" I asked him as we start walking to the back of the field.

"I thought we could skip PE and have some fun." He says wiggling his eyebrows. I scoff playfully and push him away.

"Not today Mr." I say laughing.

"Not that kind of fun." He chuckles. I quickly wipe my forehead. Phew.

"I was thinking, more like a Picnic." He says leading me behind the back trees.

"Oh please, as if you just happen to have a picnic set-" I cut off when he leads me to a picnic set out. I look at it in wonder, when did he have time to do this?

"Bon Appetite." He says sitting on the blanket.

I lay down opposite to him pulling out some biscuits from the basket. "Are you coming to the game tonight?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I might, you should come with me." He smiles taking my hand. What a charmer.

"Eh, I was gonna go but I guess I'll go with you." I smile looking at him. Getting slowly absorbed into his blue eyes. Everything about him is perfect, his dirty blonder hair that falls around his face perfectly, his crystal eyes, His adorable smile that any girl would fall for. I literally have the perfect boyfriend. How?