➸'Youre not the only one home'

Hey sisters you deserve another update so here y'all go.

~Two weeks later~

"No, I don't wanna leave, can I just stay here with you for a little longer?" I frown squeezing Ryan in a tight hug.

"Hey, dont worry Ill be back soon, and maybe when your Internationals rolls around you can be my model in a whole new country." He smiles looking down at me playing with my hair, after my volleyball team won Nationals (iconic right?) They all left during the same week but I cancelled my flight and I stayed two weeks longer to be Ryan's model. Mum didn't mind as long as it came out of my pocket money.

I hear my flight number being called over the loud speaker telling me that I'm now ready to board. I look up at Ryan, I don't know how I feel but in such a short period of time we've managed to become so close in a way I thought I wouldn't be able to after Leo.

"See you soon Bel, I promise." He says kissing my forehead. I give him one last kiss before boarding onto my flight. Once I'm seated in economy since who the fuck has money for first class, I literally just fall asleep straight away till I wake up a few hours later. I basically just flew with some food and I got off I don't care about writing that.

I hop off and the first people I see it Mannie, Clarissa and my mum. I do that cliché thing where you run up to them but I hug my mum cause she's the best.

"Yo Mama!" I say kissing her.

"Hi Darling." He smiles. Mannie hugs me from
behind.

"I missed you you little scab." She mumbles into my back. I turn around and hug her.

"Save the best till last I see" I hear Clarissa, I turn to her and squeeze her into a hug.

"Let's go home." Mum says. We all hop in the car and head back.

When we get home I drop all my bags into the kitchen counter beside a large bouquet of flowers, huh that's odd. Whatever. I rush upstairs into my room and flop on the bed, as soon as I open the door my aroma hits me hard and I smile. I'm home. Mannie and Clari come and sit down on my bed aswell.

"Well how was the trip, tell us everything!" She smiles.

"Well, on the bus there I was thrown up on by this weirdo so I had to sit next to someone else and the only seat left was next to this really cute guy, so I sat beside him and we became really good friends. Anyway we say our goodbyes as we both head into the airport, and when I arrive in London my team and I head to our hotel, they go off sightseeing while I go to the London bridge to chill and who do I see? Ryan himself. Turns out he was a photographer getting some pictures to add into his portfolio. After that we spend nearly everyday together and he even came to my volleyball game, which we won. And then he took me on this date by this really cute pond and he kissed me." I say getting cut off by squealing.

"Anyyyway, After the volleyball game my team came back to here but I didn't want to leave just yet so I asked mum if I could stay a bit longer and she gave consent so I just spent the rest of the time hanging with RyRy. Most of the time I was just modelling" I smile.

"Omg that's so romantic! You should get an agent and start modelling full time!" Mannie says.

"That sounds so amazing you're so lucky Bel, what's the dudes name again?" Clarissa asks.

"Oh umm Ryan Cameron, he lives close around here apparently." I smile looking at Clari. But my smile immediately vanishes when I don't get one back in return, instead she gets this shocked look slowly appear.

"Bella. When we get back to school you're not gonna be happy." She sighs. I shrug it off and put that aside.

"Oh yeah, Bella? Well, you're not the only one home." Mannie's exclaims.

"Who's came back?" I ask.

"Leo, he came back last week, he came over to your house and left flowers." Mannie sighs.

"Well fuck him, actually no, let's leave Roxy to do that." I roll my eyes as they both crack up laughing about my joke.

"Who wants Maccas?" I ask grabbing my keys.

"Me."

"Me." I smile at their quick response and I hop into the car.

Thanks for reading, for once in my life I don't have a crush? Odd