➸ 'They're close?'

part 2 ya'll buckle up
VOTE I SWEAR TO GOD.
pls
❤️

I wake up to birds chirping outside my window and the day looks beautiful. I turn to my clock and see that it is 6:58, 7 minutes before my alarm and I'm kinda digging the fact that it feels so nice to not be woken up to an alarm for once. I mean i'm usually late and stuff but my sleeping schedule is pretty bipolar so whatever. I turn on the radio and 'wannabe' by the spice girls is playing. I smile as I get up, this is gonna be a good day.

I hop out of bed and go do all that stuff, brush my teeth, brush my hair, put on clothes and go take a dump but i'm not gonna tell you all that business cause this ain't no blog. or even worse, this ain't wattpad.

I run downstairs and grab some cereal out, fruit loops, yum. Once I'm done I walk out the door and jump in my car, heading to school.

Skkkrrrtt, I hop out of my car and see the school packed with annoying highschoolers. I shove my way through the halls just to get to my locker. Once I reach it I put in my code and get out my usual books. But as I'm about to close it I notice a little piece of paper underneath, I uncrumble it and it's a note.

'meet me at the gym, Leo x' It read. How sweet, he is honestly the cutest boyfriend. I make my way to the gym and once I'm outside I peak through the door window to see two people already there. It was Leo, aw he was already waiting for me. I'm about to go in, but the other person turns around and It's Roxy, my blood boils. What is she doing with my Leo? The Leo who invited me here. I walk in and I instantly notice Roxy's all over Leo, her hand on his shoulder while she's giggling at everything he's saying. Her other hand is twirling her hair and her legs would be all over him if she didn't have them on the ground.

"Oh hey babe. What are you doing here?" Leo asks me walking towards me.

"The question is what are you doing here?" I ask folding my arms. As Leo's about to respond Roxy butts in.

"Actually, I was getting some pointers for volleyball." She says giggling, but I see right through her. We play outside of school and we have since we were young, she's just flaunting it in my face that she's getting closer to Leo. I roll my eyes.

"Cool, Leo lets go." I say grabbing his hand. He follows me out and I turn to him.

"Are you friends with her?" I ask him. He looks at me weirdly, as if he's hiding something.

"Uhm, yeah I guess." He says. Almost, guilty. Ever since our last encounter, he's been acting strange, being distant but I just choose to ignore it.

"Ok, I'm going to my first period, wanna walk with me?" I ask Leo smiling.

"Uhm, I can't, I have something to do." He says smiling kissing my cheek, I nod slowly but I'm still confused. But I brush it off and head to Maths.

"And then it's like he's friends with Roxy and I don't know what to do." I say complaining to Clarissa since It's been on my mind for the whole day.

"Honestly I've never even seen them speak to eachother before. And now all of a sudden they think they're close?" She says annoyed.

"I feel ya." I say as the bell goes for lunch. We pack up our stuff and head to lunch. We grab our stuff and sit at our table. As Clarissa and Mannie grab their lunches I notice Leo enter the cafeteria with, Roxy. My eyebrows furrow and I sit there concerned. I yell his name and Roxy and Leo's heads both pivot my direction. I usher him to my table and obliged coming over, thank god Roxy stayed back.

"You sitting here?" I ask.

"Of course. Sorry if I've been acting weird I've just been stressed with the movie and schoolwork recently." He smiles.

"It's ok." I say smiling. We sit there talking and catching up, him telling me about the movie and how many celebrities he's getting to meet recently, and with me being the only one allowed to know about his status, I'm not allowed to tell anyone, which is kind of sad sometimes but it's not my business to tell, and I'm happy for him. As we are talking tom he bell goes to signal for us to get back to class. We look at eachother and frown, we are probably one of the most loved up couples in the school. We hug and he kisses me. I melt since I missed him a lot recently. I'm so glad we are good.

1D is an inspirational thing
can my crush just sing me a few lines of my fav 1D song.
❤️
comment