➸ 'Leo isnt the father'

Shoutout to my friends for not making fun of my shitty fan fiction x. I just realised this story may be over soon...

"Omg how am I doing my hair?"

"What makeup look should I do?"

"I couldn't find a good pair of heels!"

"My nails are gonna be a flop."

"I'm buggen cause I still don't have a date."

I roll my eyes. Shut up. Just shut up. Two days away from prom and every girl is panicking and freaking out, like chill, it's just prom. I make my way over to the lunch table where Leo, Clarissa, Donny and Mannie are sitting.

"Hey babe." Leo smiles at me and moving along the table to make room for me.

"Heyyy." I smile to everyone.

"So Mannie, who's your new date to prom since Damon's out." Clarissa turns to Mannie.

"Um well, I don't know, I don't have one." Mannie looks down and sighs, instantly Clarissa's face dropped.

"Aw Mannie don't be sad it's fine I can cancel my date and we can go together." She smiled and Mannies face lit up.

"Really? Omg yay thank you." Mannie said hugging her.

"No it's fine, I can go with you since I don't have a date." Donny says turning to Mannie.

"Wait, for real? No ones asked you?" She asks Donny who smiles.

"No, people have asked me I just said no." Donny smiles which makes Mannie blush.

"Wait who are you going with Clarissa" I ask her.

"Jake, you know Leo and Donny's friend?" She says.  I nod and smile, Jakes nice and they would make a cute couple.

"And I'm guessing you two are going together?" She asks turning to me. I get excited, even though we aren't really dating, I miss him, and I think prom would be perfect for us. I look at Leo expecting him to say yes but he looks down and stays silent.

"Um Leo. Are you taking me?" I say hopeful.

"Bella there's something I need to tell you." He says pulling me aside from the group.

"What's wrong Leo?" I ask letting go of his hand as soon as we are out of the others sight.

"I can't take you." He says, his eyes full of gloom.

"Oh, why?" I say trying to hide my disappointment.

"My new movie, Romeo and Juliet's premiere is on the same night and really which one is more important?" He says.

"I get it. Whatever." I say walking away, It's like someone just slapped me in the face. This was my chance to get him back and it's ruined all because he's a mother fucking actor. I got back to the lunch table and the bell rings. I sigh and walk off to gym class.

"Late again Miss Martin. What's the excuse this time?" The teacher asks me.

"This time I actually just couldn't care less about being on time to gym sir, so forgive me." I smile at him as he scowls.

"Take a seat Bella, as I was saying." The teacher begins to talk but it fades from my ears as I see someone in the gym crowd. She smiles at me weakly but her stomach is flat as my ass. I sit next to her and whisper in her ear.

"What are you doing back?" I ask her.

"I had the baby." Roxy smiles.

"Oh. That's great but why are you at school, you have a baby!" I say weirdly, only because It's awkward knowing your ex boyfriend is the babies father.

"My mums taking care of her right now. There's also something I want to tell her later. Ok?" She asks.

"Ok." I nod as the teacher and everyone else begins the class.

We begin playing whatever game this is and I'm quickly pulled aside by Roxy.

"What's up?" I ask her.

"Leo isn't the father." She smiles.

"What?" I say shocked.

"This whole time, he didn't have sex with me. Spencer did" She smiled.

"How could you fuck up that sort of information!" I ask, half happy half angry.

"Well the time we thought we had sex, I woke up with the biggest hangover and Leo beside me, but Spencer just left straight away and  during the night Leo got drunk and his friends put him in bed beside me to sleep. We both didn't know what happened and assumed nothing of it because we couldn't remember a thing from the night before but two weeks later I found myself pregnant and told Leo." She says.

"Wait, that's so stupid!" I yell confused.

"I know, I know. And I'm so sorry what I put you through in the past." She pleads.

"I just thought you should know that when we did the DNA testing Spencer's DNA matched up with the babies." She says.

"Ok. Ok. I understand." I say. But if he isn't the father nor did he have sex with Roxy then he's innocent. I smile in glee and leave gym without the teacher even noticing.

"MUM!" I yell barging through the front door, her plate almost drops from her hand in fright.

"Stoooop, I coulda dropped my croissant!" She whines.

"Why are you home it's 1:00?" My mum asks me sitting down at the kitchen counter.

"Important news. I fucked up." I say sitting down beside her.

"Haven't we all." She laughs at her own joke as I sigh.

"No mum for real." I say as I explain the whole situation to her as she sits there shook.

"Wait you mean to tell me Leo's innocent?" She asks me. I nod my head.

"Bella, he's a good kid. I seriously hope you don't let him go as easily you let him go last time." She sighs grabbing my hand.

"I won't. I really hope I won't. I was missing him before I heard about that and now I miss him even more knowing he went through all that stress only to not be the father?" I say still shook myself.

"Does Leo know?" My mum asks me.

"Nope, I told Roxy not to tell him yet because I wanted to tell him."

"Ok. Go back to school Bella you still have two hours left." My mum sighs.

"Nah I'm tired." I smile walking upstairs. Mum shrugs before digging into her nice, warm croissant.

Ok i'm scared tho. do you guys want a sequel or some shit? cause that's probably not gonna happen I'm thinking of a new Leo fan fic💜🤭.