➸'They are nothing'

Hey x enjoy
❤️

"Yes. You're doing so well." Clarissa exclaims high-fiving me. She's been tutoring me for the past 2 months and my grades have improved massively.

"Shall we go get something to eat?" She asks standing up.

"Of course." I obey. She runs downstairs and out of the front door. I stick behind her and we hop in the car.

"Wanna get McDonald's from the mall?" She asks turning in the ignition. I nod in reply as we race down the streets.

We arrive and walk through the mall to get to the food court. Passing through I notice the fountain, the same one Leo and I fell in. I smile as I remember the day.

*Flashback*

"Ow." He says pouting, falling back in retaliation. I scream as I realise he's about to fall into the water fountain. I try to grab his back and pull him forward, only to be pulled into the water as well. A giant splash causes a crowd around the fountain looking at us. I expect to fall back onto the tiled base, but I'm stopped by a soft figure. I look down, squinting my eyes from the water. I notice I'm lying down on Leo, in the water.

"Oh, Oh my god I'm so stupid. I'm so sorry." I say stuttering looking around at the growing crowd. I try getting up but I'm held down by Leo's hand gripping my waist.

"Leo, we should get up, we are causing a crowd." I say whispering to him.

"So what? Let them look." He says smirking at me.

*End of Flashback*

We order our food and sit at a nearby table.

"So, I wanted to get my nails done but they didn't have this particular shade of pink I wanted so I was totally buggi-" Clarissa's words fade away when parallel from us I see Leo walking out of a kids shop with Roxy. What is he doing with her? Clarissa catches on my expression has completely changed and looks behind her to see the same thing.

"What the fu-" I grab her arm and sprint after him. He sits on the fountain edge exactly where we sat that day. I turn to Clarissa and break down.

"What is he doing Clarissa?" I curl up in a ball.

"Maybe they ran into each other and are just talking." She says trying to sooth me. As she does though she quickly covers my eyes.

"What are you doing? Let go!" I yell grabbing her hand and throwing it away from my face. She try's to turn me back around but it was too late. I heard it, I've seen it. He's fell into the fountain with Roxy on top of him. Exactly what happened with me. He tries to get up but she stays down. My emotions take over and I collapse.

"Bella it's ok. They are nothing." Clarissa try's to comfort me again.

"Does he do that with all the girls he meets? Is that really his method of swooning girls? Was that nothing to him?" I sob.

"It's okay, It's okay." She whispers in my ear.

"I just wanna go home." I cry. She nods and we stand up and walk to the car. We drive home in silence, still comprehending what happened earlier. I sit in my room with a fluffy blanket wrapped around me. It scares me, what if something's actually going on with him and Roxy and I was just too blind to see it. Maybe, but maybe not, what if he just ran into her? It seems so unlikely, I don't know what to believe anymore.

"Hey honey, want to come to set tonight? We are filming the pool scene and afterwards you can have a swim." My father walks into my room.

"No thanks dad, I just wanna rest." I say smiling.

"Ok sweetie, have fun." He smiles before closing my door. I don't want to see Leo right now. But as I say this, My phone begins to ring, I look at the phone number and I quickly recognise it to be Leo's. I sigh before answering the phone.

"Hey Bella." He exclaims.

"Hello Leo." I reply.

"Is everything alright? You sound a bit sad." He asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I say trying to sound happy, it backfires when my voice cracks.

"Ok, well I want to show you something." He replies.

"Um, ok?" I say undoubtedly confused.

"Look out your window." He says before hanging up. I raise an eyebrow and walk to the window, I pull aside the curtains and I instantly notice a picnic blanket set out on my lawn with little fairy lights placed around, with Leo sitting in the middle smiling. All my bad thoughts about Leo vanish in the moment as I run downstairs and open the front door, I run over to Leo and hug him tightly.

"What's this for?" I ask.

"Well our anniversary is tomorrow but since I'll be filming I thought I do something special for you now." He smiles playing with my hair. I look at him and fall in love with him all over again.

"I love it." I smile kissing him.

"I'm glad to here that." He smiles. He grabs out a PB & J sandwich from a basket. Now this is why I love him.I take it from his hands and take a bite out of it. My mouth melts into the bite as Leo laughs at me. I sit up and glance at him with a confused look.

"You're a weird girl." He laughs kissing my buttery lips.

"Says you" I laugh in a very unattractive manor.

We spend the time just eating and talking, mostly about his movie when something bursts out from my mouth.

"Why were you at the mall with Roxy today?" I blurt out. Leo looks at me surprised, caught completely off guard.

"Well I bumped into her and we just started talking." He says quickly. I sigh. I wish I could just believe him so easily.

"Oh ok." I smile. He tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear before looking at his watch.

"Oh damn, Bella I have to go to filming. See you soon?" He exclaims wiping off food crumbs.

"Ok, thank you for the picnic!" I shout as he drives off. Once I finish packing up the blanket and other items I walk inside to see my mum standing there smirking.

"How was that?" She asks.

"Mum, were you spying on me?" I ask gagging.

"Maybe, maybe not." She replies looking away.

"Psh, Whatever." I say walking upstairs.

"When you see Leo next can you please return the picnic blanket?" She shouts from downstairs.

"Yeah sure, I'll do it tomorrow when he's at work." I say before shutting my door.

Thanks so much for reading x