➸ 'He left nothing '

Aw thank you guys so much for 1k reads:)
❤️

It's been a week and I haven't left my house since Sunday. I haven't went to school, mums let me wag. He's showing up constantly at my house, I hear him every time he tries to persuade my mum to let him in. I sigh getting out of bed. I have Volleyball Finals today and I have to prep. Luckily, Roxy's no longer on the team since she's pregnant. I slip on my uniform and tie my hair into a ponytail adding a ribbon into my hair. I walk downstairs and grab my water bottle from the counter.

"Hey mum." I smile as she hands me breakfast.

"Hi sweetie, how are you?" She asks concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I curl the sides of my mouth trying to smile. I'm not fine. I was never fine.

"Ok sweetie I'll drop you off okay?" My mums asks opening the front door.

"Okay." I smile.

I get to the court and place my stuff with the team.

"Ok, you have to focus and try and spike as much as you can. this is the only team standing in your way from going to internationals." My coach makes a serious speech. My whole teams heads nodding along. We do our cheer and walk onto the court.

The crowd cheers as the Burnside bitches enter. I roll my eyes and focus as we are about to start. Our team serves first and it's a good rally until we score. This is gonna be interesting.

It's half time and my team is 3 points in front of Burnside, if we keep it up we will win in no time. We hear our times up and we head back onto the court, I look into the crowd to wave to my mum, but instead I see a familiar face. What are they doing here? I distract myself with millions of thoughts rushing into my mind and I miss a hit, luckily my teammate Kendra saves it. After we score my coach takes me off. I sit on the sideline looking around. Out of all people why would it be Roxy? She came to rub her baby in my face? Probably. I snap out of thoughts when I feel a tap on my shoulder. She looks down at me with a worried face.

"What do you want?" I snarl at her.

"Um, I need to talk to you privately, please?" She asks quietly. I roll my eyes and nod. I don't know why I agreed but all I know is that I want to hear what she's got to say. We walk out of the area and into the the car park.

"Leo's left me and ran off somewhere." She says panicking.

"He's probably went shopping or something." I roll my eyes. I'm not her therapist.

"Shopping for a week?" She says madly, this makes me snap my head in her direction. A week ago we broke u-

"He didn't leave a note. He left nothing." She says while her voice cracks.

"Well he's not gone. Cause he's been knocking on my front door for the whole week." I sigh.

"When was the last knock you heard?" She asks hopeful. This makes me question myself. It's been a while actually, then I remember hearing one like and hour before My mum dropped my dad off at the airport.

"Um, Friday, before my dad left for filming in Mexico." I say. It's been a while. Maybe he did run away.

"Oh my god, he can't leave me with this damn baby." Roxy says almost in tears. Even though everything she's done to me and my life, I still feel somewhat bad for her.

"He'll come back. I promise. Now I have to go back inside." I say before entering the court again. My coach ushers me over.

"I'm putting you on for the last few minutes okay?" He says to me, I nod as I run onto the court into server. I hit the ball and we start the round. The games almost finished and we're winning by a long shot. The buzzer goes and we freak out.

"Hell yeah we flipping won!" I scream.

"YEAHAGAHAF!" Kendra screams.

"WAIT. WE ARE GOING TO INTERNATIONALS?" Jess asks excitedly. My coach thinks for a minute before his face turns into a wide grin.

"YES." He screams. We all scream and shout really excited. Not only is it internationals but we get to travel to London for two weeks. I can't wait.

Thanks for reading queens.
Vote or you'll get a spanking.
Much love
❤️