Chapter 9

Jennie POV

Lisa and I took an early flight to Las Vegas. Though my parents was not really in favor of our marrying in haste but they didn't tried to stop me. I made my decision and somehow Lisa's suggestion for us to be married in Vegas made sense. Las Vegas is a good place to marry someone especially if you both wanted a divorce after a few months.

We married in haste. We divorce in haste. The hypocrisy of it all.

To my surprised we used a private lear jet which I'm more than sure owned by her. The wench definitely exudes money and she enjoyed showing it off. But if she thinks I'm amazed, well she got it all wrong. Although we don't have a private jet but to experience this is not new for me. I'm an heiress myself and I have a lots of rich boyfriends in the past. Though I don't have serious relationship. But still, those guys also owned private planes just like she is.

My annoyance disappeared when I saw Lisa walking towards me. Maybe she's finish talking to the pilot. She look's stunning in her usual attire and a dark sunglasses. She's gorgeous in her own way and the slight frown on her forehead gives an added factor to her appearance.

I can't help but to recalled what happened yesterday in her office. She's right, I didn't hid her warning but she always made me lose control. I'm not really a violent person but her insults was too much for me to bear. I didn't know that the punishment she's telling is that. But I must admit I enjoyed her slight flirtation. She's an expert seducer and for the love of God, I don't have enough strength to fight to her advances.

I'm not prude but I'm alao not a sex maniac. But since that "chaste kiss," I felt differently. Suddenly, I get this fantasies that includes her. She's starting to get into me by the day. And thus feeling is so new and very unfamiliar to me. Lisyndrome it is!

Her voice took me back to reality. I didn't know that she already infront of me and looking at me.

"W-what? You saying something?" I asked her because I didn't heard what she said.

Lisa sighed inpatiently

"I said, do you want to tell something to me? You look like as if you're day dreaming."

"Ofcourse not! I'm ... I'm just thinking." I respond defensively.

"Ok, if you say so." She shrugged her shoulders. Then she leaned her back to her chair and prepared herself to sleep.

"Ate you gonna sleep all throughout our flight?" I couldn't help asking her.

"Yep." She answered without even looking at me.

I glance at my wristwatch.

"But it's only nine in the morning." I stated innocently.

She took off her dark shades and quickly turned to me.

I couldn't help but noticed her big eye bags.

She didn't sleep well yesterday? But why? Does she also think what happened between us? Haist, Jennie! Wake up! She doesn't care a bit about you, so don't affect yourself too much.

"Miss Kim, we're heading to Vegas and it's a long hour flight. What do you expect us to do, stare at each other 'til we reach Nevada?" She asked sarcastically. As always.

"Why do you always have to be sarcastic on me?" I asked in a low tone.

"And why do you always have to pissed me off?" She answered me with a question.

"Me? pissing you off? Why, what did I do?" I asked innocently. Confusion was written all over my face.

"That pisses me off." She respond in irritation. Her hand motioning my dress.