Chapter 34

Lisa POV

I glance at my wristwatch, fifteen minutes before the clock hits five. From the helipad on the rooftop of the Kim's Hotel I hastily go down to Jennie's office. It's been days since our reconciliation and 'til now I still can't believe that she find it in her heart to forgive me, and for that I love her even more. And this time I'll make sure that there's no more sorrow, no more tears, no more heartaches... only blissful happiness and overflowing love, for her and for our unborn children.

When I reached her office, she's nowhere to be found so I quickly went down the building. I thought maybe she was in the ground floor doing roundings. I know she usually walked around the hotel to see if things are going well. Sometimes she even talked to some staff so she know if everything went smoothly and the guest are satisfied with their service.

I was still far away from the lobby when I saw her talking to some guy. I know who's he talking to, he's the guy who didn't let me in inside the mansion at Kim's Ranch.

What is he doing here? And why is he talking to my wife?

I took mt time walking towards them, then stopped just a few steps away, enough for Jennie to noticed my presence.

She glanced at me. I smiled at her but she did not smile back, instead her eyes went back to the guy.

That's a first. It's the first time that she ignore me since our reconciliation. And she seemed pretty engrossed with whatever that guy is saying.

I sat down to the bench at a distance and watched as they talked. I didn't heard much about what they were talking about but I think it's about the ranch.

About the ranch? But why he need to go here in Seoul just to talked about the ranch. I know the likes of him and I know his interested in Jennie.

Lisa, stop being paranoid. They're just talking for god's sake! My other part of my mind is whispering.

But I could not stop the urge to see them. And I kno I'm being unreasonable but what the heck! I'm jealous. I don't know how to deal with such feelings.

I waited almost fifteen minutes before the haughty man finally got away. I saw how he touch Jennie's hand before he went out of the hotel.

Why he need to touch my wife's hand. Is my wife a saint and need her healing power! He should go on Vatican and touch the saint hand maybe they will bless him and it will help him to ease his boastfulness.

Jennie immediately turned to me after he left.

"Hi hubby, how you been waiting long?" She said with her sweetest smile while walking to me.

"Nope, I just came. Like fifteen minutes sitting in this couch." I replied with a hint of sarcasm. I stand up so I can be taller to her. I felt like she's towering me.

She smiled, the kind of smile that is hard to resist. Her smile is my weakness and she knows that and she's smart enough to used it to her advantage. But I will not let her. This time, She will not get me with that smile.

"I'm sorry Love. I just need to talked to Kai somethings." She said with a sweet sounding voice.

"I saw it and it look likes that it's a very serious matter. And you didn't even bother to introduce me on that haughty man."

"You already know each other. And if I remember it correctly, you already punched him in the face, isn't that enough reason to know each other?" She joked around. But not enough to sent away the irritation that's eating me up.

"Even though, you should introduce me to him. Does he know that you're married. And does he know that you already bearing our children."

"I think so." She answered plainly.