Chapter 14

Jennie POV

It's pass ten in the morning when I woke up, after the conversation that happened between me and Lisa, I was not able to sleep well. I went back to bed when she didn't come back, but then I was tossing and turning almost the whole night.

I already finished taking a bath and looking for what to wear when I heard that someone is knocking in the door.

I thought that it was Lisa. I am not yet properly dress, I'm only wearing a short robe at put a towel in my head.

I took my time walking through the door.  I opened it slightly and put my head out.

I frowned when I saw a girl standing in front of my room.

"Yes?" I ask her because she didn't speak when she see me, instead she smile at me widely.

"Ma'am Jennie, I'm Joy. I'm the daughter of the head maid here and also working for Manoban's. Lisa unnie asked me to assist you if you need something. She also said that if you will not be awake after ten i should wake you up to eat your breakfast." She said and glance at her wristwatch. I don't know what brand but it looks expensive. "It's already pass ten Ma'am Jennie and also your breakfast is already ready. If you want I can bring it here in yo--."

"No, I'll just take it downstairs." I told her. "Would you mind helping me with my luggage?" I asked her, I wanted to talked to her more. Maybe asked her some things about the ranch and about Lisa.

"It's ok Ma'am, no problem." She said smiling sweetly.

I open the door widely so she can enter the room.

"I'll just go get dress." I said after grabbing my clothes on the bed. "Help yourself out with my luggage. Just... just put it all in the closet."

After I get dress, I quickly went outside the bathroom.

My eyes look for Joy and I saw her in the walk in closet, fixated on arranging and putting my clothes in the closet.

Maybe she feel my presence because she turn around on my side and smile at me.

"It's done Ma'am. I also fix Lisa unnie clothes because it's already messy."

I nodded and walked beside her.

I saw my clothes next to Lisa and I felt a sudden warmth in my heart. Our dresses in the same closet are too intimate. But then again, reality dawn on me. We're couple now, and not just a couple ...a married couple. So our clothes are naturally mixed together in a single wardrobe.

I would like to tell Joy to put my clothes in the other closet but I think they will question it as a married couple. I may not be an ideal wife for Lisa but I will not put her in a compromising situation. Besides, It will also affect me if everyone know that it's only an arranged marriage. I don't wanna be the center of gossips.

"Ma'am Jennie if you don't need anything i will go down stairs." She said.

"Ahm, Joy. Where's Lis ... my wife?" I uttered the last words uncomfortably. Until now I'm not used to called her my wife. And I think it will never happen.

"She went out in the library this morning Ma'am, did she slept there?" She said didn't bother to answer my question.

Other times, I wouldn't been pissed with Joy's nosiness but then I couldn't explain why I didn't now. I'm more worried knowing that Lisa slept in the library.

Why in hell did she slept there? This mansion is huge, surely, there's a guest room that she can used.

But my mind answered my question.