Chapter 11

Lisa POV

I woke up sometime aroubd five in the morning. It took my brain awhile to register the soft, fragrant body that was pressed to my oen form.

I tried to remember what happened.

The truce. Wine. Dancing. A few stolen kisses that Jennie and I shared.

Then I remember taking her upstairs for she's a bit dizzy because of the alcohol that she took in.

With that thought, I look around and found out I was in my own suite.

So, I took her to my suite instead of taking her ti her own hotel room. Did something happened between us?

I was still fully cloth and so did she. That's when I realized nothing really happened. Guess we're too drunk that we slept automatically when we hit the bed.

After processing the whole situation, I decided to get up to hit the shower. I felt like my gray matter directly hotwired to my center and I badly need a cold shower to subside my sudden arousal.

Well, who wouldn't be aroused if you woke up and find a goddess on your side sleeping seductively with her flimsy dress? And I'm as healthy as a bull, ready to conquer at all times.

I carefully sit to the side of the bed so I can't disturb her beautiful sleep. But as if sensing my movement, she opened her sultry eyes and looked up at me seductively.

Our eyes met and I immediately felt the sudden rush of adrenaline and that unadulterated lust.

I was transfixed, my thoughts process came to a standstill as I gazed at her lovely face.

I wanted to render myself but then her presence is too strong that I can't fight my raging hormones.

And She's my wife now for crying out loud! So, what's stopping me from desiring her, from taking her? I have all the right to that gorgeous body that she possessed.

She smiled at me and I sas her pink tongue wet her full, pouty lips, I almost lose control and jumped right in and take her fast.

"Good morning." I barely managed to asked her.

She didn't answered but her smile become wider. Instead of replying, her hand snaked its way up to touch my arm. Her touch did several things to me. It felt like a live wire, her very own brand of electricity.

"Take me... I want you ...." Jennie whispered, she looks like day dreaming.

So be it. Control be dammed!

My hands touched her face, her neck and went further down to her willing body.

In just a split seconds, I got her fully naked.

She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

She was perfection, from her slightly disheveled hair down to her dainty toes.

More than a goddess, she's also a siren ... waiting for me to make my move and taste what she was offering.

And I was merely a mortal ... and right now, I was greatly tempted to sample the feast in front of me.

I raised my hand and cup one of her amazingly full, rose-tipped breasts. She was looking at my face, and I saw her gasp of pleasure as I played with her puckered nipple. I wanted to claim her lips and was about to kiss her when she abruptly turned to her side, as if she about to sleep again.

But her back was still closely pressed to my body, her derriere enticing me to fullfill a great need. To my further amazement, she pretended to go back to sleep. I groaned aloud. I can't believed on what she did.