Chapter 36

So I read all your messages and violent reactions/comments so let's continue and just don't mind the "the end part." :) my apologies ✌️😂

***

Jennie POV

"Jennie!"

I stop eating my pad thai when suddenly the two-way louver door forcely opened and I saw Lisa.

"G-good morning..." I greeted her.

Relief flooded in her face when she saw me. She's still unbuttoning her button-down white long sleeves and heat automatically flooded inside me as I took a quick glimpse of her breast.

She hugged me from behind and kissed the top of my head.

"For a while there... I thought I lost you..." She said as her arms tightened around me.

I feel confused when I heard insecurities lace in her voice so I quickly stood up.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked as I faced her. I frowned when I saw tears was about to fall on her eyes.

She took a deep breath.

"Bad dreams."

"Tell me about it." I said softly. Curiosity was in my voice.

"I woke up and your not by my side. And no matter how I searched for you, I couldn't find you."

"And why would I leave you? Does your dream tell you the reason why I left you? For all you know, I just felt hungry and the part that I left you was because I look for food to eat that's why I disappeared." I tried to joke around to lighten things up. I can feel her trembling and I don't know how to calm her.

"No,no,no. My dreams are clear, it's like real. You left me because of my brother. You connive with him against me and you're afraid that I will get mad at you. That's why you left and leave me. God, you don't know how much it hurts. I can't, I felt that I almost die. Don't you ever leave me please..." She almost in hysterics.

I cupped her face and gently brushed away her tears with my thumb. She seems in so pain and I can't take it.

"Shhhh... Love, it's just a nightmare. I'm here, I will never leave you,ok." I said reassuringly, trying to pacify her.

"Promise?" She asked in between sobs.

"I promise." I answered her with wholehearted sincerity. "And will you stop thinking about your brother? He's not even worth a penny of your time. And if your thinking that I'm like .... well, I'm not like her. Hurting you is far from my mind least of all leave you for some stupid reasons. So you don't have to worry, We will stay forever right?"

On that moment, she hugged me tight. So tight that she's thinking that I will disappear on her sight any moment but her heartbeat is calm now.

"I love you Jennie. Thank you... thank you for staying with me."

I smiled and hugged her back. I can't believe the intensity of her voice as she declared her love for me. The high and mighty Lalisa Manoban, fell deeply for me... telling me that she loves me and that she can't leave without me as if I am the very air that she breathe. Who wouldn't not love her? She has so much love to give and I couldn't be any lucky to be the recipient of that love. Surely, she had an ugly past, a worst one actually but that doesn't gave me enough reason to leave her. And last night, she opened up for me, and again I can't help but remember the things that we talked about last night.

/Flashback/

"Hubby..." I called her while touching her hair. We we're laying on the bed, we just had an amazing earth-shattering released and still regaining our strength.