Chapter 37

Jennie POV

"When do you want us to get married in the church... or yoy prefer a garden wedding?"

I was stunned and turn my gaze to Lisa. I was combing my hair in the vanity mirror inside the dressing room of our walk in closet. Lisa was lounging on a divan, alreadt dressed up for the party, watching me with the usual hungry look in her eyes. She have this habit that watching me everytime I get dress or putting make up.

She's still against the idea of us going to her brother's lair but she indulged me nonetheless. Just like how I pursue her to agree that I want to continue my job in our company. I don't want to wait for her everyday in the ranch doing nothing. I want to maintain some of personal space away from her. We already had shared too much that it became an addiction and I know that's not healthy for both of us. And I want to feel some self-fulfilment through my career, that's why I want to continue working in Kim's Hotel.

"Is it necessary? We're legally married even if we married in Las Vegas." I answered her.

"Yeah, but that's different." She sounded stung.

I don't mean to offend her, marrying her in front of everyone else and celebrating our love together with our love ones is like a dream come true but I don't think now is the right to talk about marriage. I know Jungkook is still bothering her, and also about the problem in the side cliff still not yet solve. I wanted to clear it all before we begin planning a church or a garden wedding, there's so much time for that. But for now, I'll help her settle everything back to it's proper places.

"What's the difference?" I asked nonchalantly.

She stood up and walk to me. She stood up beside me, so gorgeous and compelling, watching me intently in the mirror while I carefully putting on my lipstick.

She brought a tendril of my long, ash brown hair to her nose, inhaling it's scent. "You don't like to get married in front of our love ones?"

"Do want it?" I asked her back.

"You should be the one bugging me to do that, wifey." She joked.

I stood up and my hands snake around her waist. "I'm your wife now.. your legal wife in every sense of the word. I don't think we need another ceremony to emphasize that. I love you and you love me. That's what matters most, isn't it?" I said, knowing that she won't drop the issue just like that.

She touched my face revently. "I want to see you in a wedding dress."

For the life of me, I wanted to cry with what she said. I buried my face in the crook of her neck. She's overly romantic and I couldn't help but be emotional.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"Hold me." I said, molding my body around her.

She was so warm and she smelled so good, she changed her perfume and I personally chose it for her, the scent that suits my smell. And she's stunningly gorgeous in her little black dress, contrast to my offshoulder white cocktail dress.

She hugged me tighter. Then kissed the top of my head while her hands moving sensually on my back. I knew the moment when her touch had changed from affectionate to sensual. I could feel her intense desire now and I just bit my lower lips as my own body responded so easily. Heat pooled between my legs.

"I love you." She murmured. It was her favorite line since the reconciliation and she said it all the time.

I hardly broke up with her to see her. I saw the naked hunger in her mysterious eyes, a hunger I shared with her. "We'll be late for the party." I knew it was a feeble protest.

She grinned. "Do you care?" Her hands raised the hemline of my dress, snaking to cup my derriere, her fingers insinuating in between, doing their usual magic.

I gasped and moaned. "Do not ruin ny make up." I said, breathless, melting against her skillful long fingers.

"Not even a hair astray, I promise."

Lisa turned me around and bent me over the dressing table. She pushed my panties down my legs and her fingers were back between them, opening me, stroking my clit around and around, until my feet threatened to buckle under her in sheer pleasure. "Lisa.... please!" I panted helplessly, heat suffusing my body fast.

She nipped my neck and stared at me in the mirror. "You're so beautiful Jen.. so sexy... so wet... my wifey... Do you want this?" She asked, doing a teasing thrust of her fingers inside me. I was almost there and she's torturing me.

"Yes... fuck... oh yes...!" I sobbed. How I wish she could just get in.

"Now? Do you want it now, wifey?"

"Yes, now. Now!"

Her fingers entered slowly and before she could trust deeper she stopped. "I wanna see you in a wedding dress." She murmured huskily, licking my earlobe.

I cried in frustration, pushing my hips against her to impale myself but she held me fast.

"We'll get married again." She pushed another inch, then started to pull out her  finger slowly. "Like that?"

"Fuck Lisa... yes.. oh yes... deeper... faster!"

She pushed back, deeper. "Next month, I'll arrange it. You'll wear a beautiful wedding dress for me."

I closed my eyes. Now, she's blackmailing me and it's unfair. "Yes... Lisa... please!"

She pushed all the way in. Again and again, stroking my depths. "And we'll recite our vows."

I wanted more, needed more! I clawed her arms, urging her to go faster and she did, giving it to me the way I wanted  it but in a delicate way. Despite the intense passion that is both consuming us, she's careful enough not to do anything that might affect my pregnancy.

"Look at me,wifey." I heard her commanding voice.

I opened my eyes and saw myself in the mirror, fully dressed and perfectly made up, in the throes of passion, throbbing from head to toe, almost there... I met her eyes, gazed with animal passion. For me. All for me. Her fingers still thrusting deeper inside me, stretching me to the limit, filling me up exquisitely.

"I love you,wifey. Feel how much I love you!" Lisa said huskily as her fingers went inside and out, as fast as she could.

I shuddered and went over the edge.

A heartbeat later, I felt my earth-shattering release. And before my warm essence could flow down on my legs, Lisa went down on me and cleaned me up with her tongue.

                         ***

Good night guys 😘