Chapter 41

Jennie POV

She was in the office when her dizziness strikes again. It was still bearable and she knows it will subside eventually, just like the other days. She decided to sit on the couch just a few steps away from her table, thought she could lay down for a few minutes until the nauseous feeling was gone. She didn't bother to call Lisa even though she said that she should tell her immediately if she will feel dizzy again.She didn't want her wife to worry over nothing, she knows her body and she can tell if there's something wrong and right now she's more than sure that there's nothing wrong with her. Yesterday they argued about going to the doctor. Lisa is really worried about her.  Early in this morning they went to the hospital before going to the office and her OB-gyn assured Lisa that what she's going through was nothing but normal. That she's healthy as well as the babies and there's really nothing to worry about. But Lisa, being worrier that she is, still insisted that she called in case something happened.

From lying on the couch, she try to closed her eyes because she still feel dizzy, she gave in and took a nap.

She didn't know how long she fell asleep, she just woke up when she felt that someone is touching her arms while kissing her neck. She took at first that it was Lisa because Lisa always do that when she wants to wake her up. But when she open her eyes, her eyes grew wider because it's not her wife, Jungkook is already in the top of her.

She forcefully pushed him then quickly stood up in the couch.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Horror and terrified to the idea of a stranger touching and kissing her.

God, what could've happened if I didn't woke up in time?

"Hey, I thought you like it. You were purring under my touch." He said while grinning, he didn't even bother my anger.

"You-- you maniac! Who sent you in?" She asked furiously.

"Your secretary." He said then step towards her, I step back. I felt like my nerves is shaking in too much anger towards him. "Hey, will you relax? Come on, let's just finish what we have started." He trying to hold her arm but Jennie quickly grab the scissors in her desk.

"Don't you dare touck me again or I swear I will kill you." She said in harsh breathing.

"Believe me therems no need for that." He said grinning then sat in the couch. "If you don't like, I will not push myself to you. I maybe a lot of things but I don't force women. Just not my style." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"Tell that to the marines! I know what kind of person you are. You almost rape me and I can send you to jail for that!" Her senses in full alert, if anything happens she can easily walk her way out.

"Your lying in the couch when I entered, sleeping and teasing me. And I'm just a man. Can you blame me Jennie? And for a second, I really thought you enjoyed it." Jungkook smiled devilishly.

"Damn you! Get out of my office, right now!" She yelled at him.

"Oh, not so fast sister-in-law. I still have something to tell to my sister."

"I'm not your messenger! Lisa is in MC, why don't you tell her by your self." I snap at him.

"Even I want to, but I'm off limits in MC."

"That's why your pestering me."

"Because you're the wife and if you really love my little sister you will do as I say."

She gritted her teeth.

"Fine! What is it, asshole?!"

He smile again devilishly.