Chapter 12

Jennie POV

It was the sound of the running water as Lisa was taking a shower that snapped me out of my trance.

I stealthily jumped from the bed, my eyes roamed around searching for my dress. I groaned inwardly when I saw it on the floor torn in two. I have no choice but to grab the top sheet. I wrapped it around my nakedness, then carefully opened the door.

I quickly roamed around my eyes in the hallway. Good thing that there is no one. I quickly run to my hotel room like ten dogs are chasing me.

When I reached the door in my hotel room, that's when I realized I don't have my card key with me.

Oh, God please be open. I'm praying while I slowly push the door.

To my relief, my room was unlocked. I must have left it open when I went downstairs last night.

I entered and slowly closed the door. My heart was beating out my chest from all my exertions. After a few seconds I just leaned my back at the door and remembered what happened.

How in the world did I end up sleeping with her?

It only took one look at her, one kiss and I gave everything away like a cat on estrus.

How irresponsible can I get?!

Nice work for someone who claimed that she doesn't do girls.The mocking voice inside my head drawled.

Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!

"Ugh!" I groaned desperately.

Trying to put perspective on the events that landed me in this situation, the only logical thing I could think was that somewhere between the given timeline, I was drugged.

If I was right, that would explain my lack of inhibitions, relaxed physical and mental state.

But who will do that to me? If I were on a location shoot, I knew there could be a danger, especially if I didn't know the lensman and his crew. I had near-run-ins with several rohypnol-totting people in the business. I had been equally careful not to become a victim and I took all precautions like only drinking sodas out of pressurized can.

But here? Of all places? And why would they do that? Someone must have planned this with an agenda in mind, but who?

The only reasonable conclusion that I could think of pointed back to the very person who initiated me into the joy of act...

Had I been raped?

Was it possible that Lisa was the one who planned this? Was all the bone-melting passion drug-induced?

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!m

I could feel recriminations creeping slowly, further befuddling my emotions.

I crandled my head and slid to the floor.

I just want to leave this place and go back to New York to continue my life and pretend not all if this happened.

The fact that I'm no longer free. From now on, Lalisa Manoban will run my life. She clearly said that before we were married. That she will always be the boss and I'm just her willing victim.

Now I'm deeply regretting my willingness to agree on this game.

I should just ignore what will be the Kim Hotel's fate. I should not indulged myself too much. I can always live a simple life anyway, and I have a job to support me. My modeling income can also support my parents.

I was given two options between the devil and the deep blue sea. But I chose the former rather than the latter because I got scared. I did not think that what I chose will be more scary. Now I'm screwed as hell!