Chapter 21

Lisa POV

It's been two days since I left Manoban Ranch to attend the quartely board meeting of MC in Seoul. I wanted to take Jennie with me but to my dismay, my ever supportive grandfather asked her to stay instead. I don't know what he's up to this time, all I know is that I'm losing my mind with those two days without seeing my wife. Days without her was pure torture and nights without her was pure hell. Though we talked on the phone almost every hour, it doesn't compensate my longingness to hold her, kiss her, touch her and feel her warm body against mine. My witch-of-a-wife had the guts to teased me knowing that I can't touch her. And last night when we do skype together, I almost went crazy when she strip teased in front of the camera. The wench said it's just a preview of what's waiting for me when I get home and that instant I was tempted to get the chopper and flew back to the ranch as quickly as possible to take her 'til we both lose our energy.

After what happen to us in Kim's Ranch we didn't have a chance to do it again because after that hot scene happened to us I had to leave the next day for this meeting, and how I regret agreeing to my grandfather's wish that Jennie should stay in the Ranch.

I missed her so much that I wanted to rushed home in the middle of a board meeting. I wanted to go back to the ranch because I can't concentrate to this meeting, I can't understand what are they saying. My mind if occupied by my wife beautiful face and to those glorious things that I wanted to do to her gorgeous body when we meet again.

And now, for almost two days suffering I'm now in the chopper going back to the Manoban's Ranch.

I can't wait to see my wife but I wanted to surprise her at the same time because she thought that I will come home tomorrow. And so I ordered the pilot to land somewhere far from the mansion, I asked someone to pick me up, I don't want her to hear the chopper, I want to surpruse her.

As soon as I reached the mansion I hurriedly went upstairs, but then before I could take the last steos of the grand staircase I saw Joy and she told me that she saw Jennie in the living room awhile ago.

I went down again and went to the living room.

And that's when I saw my beautiful wife standing next to the grand piano. She's facing the grand piano and didn't feel my presence.

Without making any sound, I slowly walked towards her.

"I miss you." I heard her whispered while holding my framed photograph.

I smiled widely when I heard what she said.

So I'm not the only one who misses her afterall.

I didn't waste anymore time and quickly hugged her from behind.

"I miss you more wifey." I said as my arms wrapped around her.

"Geez, Lisa you startled me!" She blurted out. "I thought you're not going back until tomorrow." She asked afterwards. She tried to turn around to face me but I didn't let her. I love the feel of her body molding against mine.

 I love the feel of her body molding against mine