The Green Ninja And The Change

Lloyd POV

Kai just saved me. Was all I could think, he choose me over the fangblade. How can I replay him?

"I realized that it wasn't my destiny to be come the green ninja it was to, protect him.." I heard Kai and I got confused. Then Nya spoke up, "Then that means..." they all look at me, and I'm still confused.

"What? What are you looking at me for?" I questioned. That all take out there weapons and put them in front of me and let, a green power was around me. "Lloyd is the Green Ninja." Wu said.

Then before uncle Wu could keep going I heard my father clear his throat, "Well then, if that's the case then," he pulled out a container of brown powder. "This was for you Wu, but I guess I'll just use it on Lloyd." Then he grabbed me and took me out side and put me in the middle of the deck than threw the all powder at me, and ran so it wouldn't get him. I saw him jump off the bounty, "I love you son, or should I say daughter."

Then he was gone.

I was coughing like crazy and was basicly enhaling the powder, then it all disappeared just before the ninja and Nya got to me. I was on the ground Kai helped me up and gasped, "What?" I asked the everyone did the same. Then I felt hair go in face from a wind that came with out warning!

"What the..." I start as I see my long hair then noticed my voice. "What did he do to my voice and my hair!" I squealed. Nya sighed, "Come on Lloyd. Fallow me." She said as calmly as possible, I could tell by the look in her eyes see was both worried and excited. We came to her room and pointed to the wall there hung a mirror.

I screamed, "I'M A GIRL!" I ran out to my uncle.

"IS THERE ANY WAY TO CHANGE ME BACK?!" I yelled at my uncle everyone laughed at my reaction except for Kai and Nya. Kai was still shock and Nya was jumping up and down in adcitment of there being another girl.

"I'm sorry but Lloyd. I know how to but I can't what I need to help change you back is exstinted." Uncle Wu said calmly.

I just looked at the ground, I am now a girl...

~hope y'all liked it plz comment and tell me what you thought~
And this Was inspired by AliceStone1999

Greenflame ❤️💚❤️💚जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें