They're Now....KIDZ?!

~When You See §~^_^~§ play the song!~

Lloyd

I groaned, I couldn't go to sleep. I'll just go outside. I got up as quite as possible, so I didn't wake Nya. I put my hair in a ponytail with what I had kept after cutting my hair a week ago. It's been a week and I still don't know the answer! I shaved the sides and the bottom, so my ponytail was high up in the back.

I snuck past the boys room, though I knew uncle would know one of us was I didn't care. This happened a lot but only I knew, I would see or hear someone get up and go to do something.

Once I got to the stairs I doghted ever spot that made a sound. Man the best I've done! I found my favorite spot to go, and the moonlight was straight on it which made the night all the more better! The sky was clear to night, Thank my grandfather! I claimed onto the railing and sat in it(hope you know what I mean). Then started thinking about the riddle.

Um....What is it? Then I got bored and thought about training, and then Kai. My face got red again. Today's training was more intense than usual.

-Earlier during training-

"Alright Kai you start off training today!" It my uncle. Why Kai first? "Alright! Hey greeny you ready?" He said with a smirk on the side. I rolled my eyes, "Of course I am when am I not?"

Jay laughed, "Um..three days ago!" I glared at Jay. "SHUT UP, JAY!" I yelled at him. Kai sighed, "Okay! Anough chit-Chat! Let's do this!"

Kai and went at it and I was putting all my effort in to attacking Kai. We where both head on, and I could a eford to lose. 'Cause if I did then I had dragon duty for the next three weeks! I had gotten better at going against Kai, but today I felt lucky.

I was lighter on my feet, swefter, more forcest, and saw everything.

And more blows on Kai than Kai got me! Then I saw the chance, I kicked his legs and he went down. I put my foot on his chest, and pointed my 'sword' to his neck. I was breathing heavily.
"Check...mate!" I got out. And smirked and so did Kai as we stared into each other's eyes, "Okay My Turn!" Jay basically squealed.

-Back To The Now!-

Then I started humming 'A Thousand Years' from Twilight. Then I started singing it and when I wasn't singing I was humming the piano.

§~^_^~§

-Song Ends-

"Well, greeny that's amazing. Are sure you aren't the master of music or something?" I turn to see Kai by the stairs. "Kai you scared me, you need to be more careful! And how long have you been there?"

He laughed, "Oh, um. Just got a couple minutes after you got here. I was assuming you couldn't sleep either. I was about to speak up and you then you started singing, I couldn't bring myself to interrupted such a great song with that voice. Also who where you thinking about?" He said with a knowing like smirk on.
I was surprised he knew I was thinking of him, well he didn't it was him but still. "Uh.. I wasn't thinking of anyone!" I stated matter-factly.

He just scoffed at my answer. "One does not simply sing or listen to 'A Thousand Years' with out thinking of someone they care about or love. Oh, also that voice is amazing you should try singing with Cole!" He likes my voice! "I-I..Uh...well..."

Wait 'I start with 'L' and I'm hard to understand'! That's it Love! Wait love...
"Um.. Lloyd you there?" I was snapped from my Busy mind, "Y-y-yeah I am." I smiled nervously at Kai, why did I have to realize it now of all times!

"Um..Kai what time is it?" I asked. I got his phone out, "12:54. Why?"

"Oh I should go to bed" I see Kai was next to me with a some what sad eyes, "Alright see ya tomorrow, Greeny!" He winked and I felt blood come to my face.
We parted and I feel a sleep now know I was in love....

~Da next day about noon~

The ninja went to go say 'Hi' to my dad and the hadn't comeback, that left all us worried especially me. I was only 'cause Wu and Nya went looking for them and I was read a comic.

Then the phone rang, "Hello, this is the destinys bounty. Lloyd Gramadon speaking." I said was actually was proud of myself, that was my first time answering the phone anyway.

"Thank god, Lloyd it you!" Squeled a kid on the other and three other people where yelling at him. I reconnecteized the voice but didn't know who. "Lloyd it's me, Kai! Your dad did a spell to bring back this thing! It worked and also turned us back into kids!"

Wait! What!

"Can you meet us at Godfathers, bring our weapons! And be quick!"

Then the phone went dead. Wow, weird. Though that does explain why there miss. Sort of. I went and got a doghle bag and put there weapons in and went to food town. And found Godfathers no problem. I walked into the pizzeria to fine the boys.
"Hey, Lloyd!" Said a kid with hair that went every where, and it was like the squeal on the phone. "Kai?" I looked at them, Where are there suits? "Yep, now where are our weapons?" He questioned.

"Here." I said, then they explained everything. And all I could was laugh at the end.

"WHAT!" They all squealed at me. "Oh, I guess now you know how it feels to be treated differently." I was still laughing!
He does look cute.

~Tell me your thoughts beyez loves~
-Moonstone