New Room And New Talk

-best I could fined for a pic-

Lloyd POV

I was my new room it was weird being somewhere with Kai to talk to before bed. Man this is weird. Then Nya walked in, "Champ!" That had been my nickname sence they got me from the snakes, Oh, I was so stupid. I guess that's why girls are considered better than guys. "So how do feel?" I frowned," A little weird, but okay. I guess." I replied.

"I don't think so. What's really going on?" I looked her in the eyes, "I do know you where only tell half of what you feel." She smirked, I sighed.

"It feels weird sleeping somewhere else, and not being with Kai. We talk a lot before bed and it's fun. I actually miss him, but I know it would be weird to sleep in same room a different gender."
She looked worried, "Oh, Lloyd don't cry."

Then I looked at her again and wiped my face and was surprised "Oh." Was all I could say then she took me into a hug. I sniffled, "Are you Ok now?" She asked we broke the hug,

"Yeah thanks for that." She smiled at me, "Here's some advice, most girls about your age are very emotional so it's ok Lloyd." She whispered in case the boys where listening, I smiled back, "Okay." I nodded.

Then there was a knock at the door, "Nya, Lloyd it's me...Kai." Nya looked at me and I nodded, "Come in!" Nya yelled

He opened the door, he was shirtless and had a pair of shorts on. I felt blood rush to face, Oh my god he's hot! Wait, what?! "H-hey Kai!" I said.

"Hey bro." Nya said, with a smirk while looking at me. Then I looked down, What's with me! I never acted like this when I was a guy! I've been so weird sense I turned into a girl. Thanks to my Dad!

"Lloyd you wanna hang out before yah gotta go off to dreamland?" He was looking at me with a smirk of his on.

"Y-y-yeah sure Kai. I'd love to!" I said smiling at him, but still felt my face have some blood on it.
"Okay, and don't worry Nya I'll bring Lloyd back before it's to late otay?" She rolled her eyes, "OooTAaaay" she replied while laughing her head off. "Bye Kai, Lloyd."

We went on our way and talked about really random stuff. We stopped on the main deck and looked the stars.

"So," Kai started, "how does it feel to be... yah know.. a girl?" You tell it was awkward for Not just me but Kai as well.

"Um...Weird but kind of cool, but mostly weird like crazy weird!" We both laughed, I noticed he was staring at me and I stared back. Blood rushed to both our faces, "Um.. Lloyd, yo-"

Nya interrupted, "KAI IT'S PASSED LLOYD'S BEDTIME!" Kai looked at his phone, "Oops." He nervously laughed and his face got super red. "Go on Lloyd you heard my sister!"

I blushed as his hand went on my shoulder, "O-o-Okay, Bye K-K-Kai." I run over to Nya she gave me a hug and whispered into my ear, "I know what's going on Lloyd." Then I looked at confused, and she just smirked at me.
We all went to bed and that was the end of that strange day....

-Hope y'all liked it and I'm a fast writer and can't write during the day at school cause they blocked the website so later tomorrow I'll update my story's. -
Beyez my Ninjas and Ninjaettes
~Moonstone