What do I do now?

Yeah I know spelling is wrong(a lot) and this story isn't all that good but hey u guys like it and I like me ideas so let's do this!

Kai

Okay. I know how I feel now I just gonna figure out how to talk!

It was Lloyd's night to cook, so she should be in the kitchen! I walked in and went passed Lloyd, who was listening to music.

She always is now. I wonder if it's a girl thing? I grab a an apple.
What now?

I walk up next to Lloyd and took out a headphone, "So, what ya cookin', Greeny?" I whispered in her ear. I noticed her in her own way squirming a bit.

"J-j-jus-st some pork b-bunds and r-rice!" She said with some sound of being nervous.
"Can I help," I asked still talking through her ear. "S-s-sure." She replied. After that she calmed down we finished up and but where still talking.

I hung on to every word, like I would lose her if I didn't.

"Thanks for helping anyway." Lloyd said as she removed some hair from her face, which had been up tight in a ponytail until I started messing around. I almost had spilt some hot sauce.

"You're welcome." I said lamely, Damn it! What should I say now, or do? Ugh!
Then I realized I was closer to her. My best friend. The only one I'd die for. The one who made me feel like me. Who made me feel like I was whole. I know how I feel I have for awhile, I just...

Didn't know how to say it.
I was closer and she was closer to me. I wanted her. I needed her. "Greeny, you want to know a secret?" I stared straight into her emerald crystals, they always did sparkled. "Yeah." She said softly. We where so close we could just whisper without anyone else hear but us.
"You complete me.."

Then our lips crashed! But it was a soft-gentle one. This isn't a dream this is real! I have her...
Then I pulled away, "Me too..." I bearly heard it but I heard it. Then we heard loud chatter.
Why now? Why!

We took a few steps back from another, just before the kitchen door opened. I quickly grabbed a stack of plates. "Um..Jay I thought you said Lloyd and I are loud but you are ridiculous!" I said casually, then looked over at Lloyd to see her grabbing utensils. She turned around avoiding eye contact with me, her face was red. "You guys Alright? 'Cause you both are red." Cole questioned.

"Oh I guess it's just warm in here?" Lloyd said quickly, obviously didn't want them to get any thoughts.

"So is dinner done?" My sister asked. I laughed, "Why do you think I got these?" I gestured to the plates. "Well lets us help, I'm hungry!" Cole said taking the plates from me.
"Haha! You stoneteeth just want to get over with dinner to have cake!" Jay spat, Cole shoved the plates into Zane's arms. "Oooh really?" Then they went off to have there usual chase through the house.

"So who's ready for dinner?" Asked Sensi, Lloyd screamed. "Uncle you scared me." She said while catching her breath. "Apologies my nease." Lloyd shook her head," No need." She reassured.

Dinner was set and we all did what we normally did sit where we pleased, but nomader how hard the both of us tried we kept glancing at eachother from across the table.
Was it real? Or did she kiss me just because?
I love her and I can't deny it, I'd die if I lost her.