Memory Lane

Lloyd POV (cause I'm sorry and just claws!)

Lloyd couldn't go to sleep after talking to Nya. Just kept thinking of the past, and Kai. She blushed, and kept going through.

But what she didn't know was Kai was doing the same thing...

No ones-just memory lane...

Lloyd was jumping up trying to get a game card back from Jay for a DS, and kept failing miserably. "JAY GIVE IT BACK! ITS MINE!" Lloyd sequeled, and was getting angrier by the second. Zane was cooking dinner, Nya was shopping for supples, Cole was out and Kai was still training! So this is where Jay and Lloyd went.

Jay just chuckled, "Your so cute." Jay then smirked, which caused Lloyd to blush. "NO I AM NOT! NOW GIVE IT!" And she went back to trying, but it was no use. She was just so short!

Then a someone cleared there throat, "Jay give it back!" Kai, Thank the first spinjisu Master! Jay shrugged and finely gave it back, and walked out the room. But not before Kai could grab his arm and whisper to him, He tried talking in a soft voice Lloyd could hear.

"Leave the kid alone, she got the world on her shoulders and got turned into a girl just 3 weeks ago! And you better watch it!" Kai growled, Jay just rolled his eyes. "Sure dude!" Kai's grip tightened, "I'm serious." Jay looked him in the eyes and nodded, that's when Kai let go.

Jay left and Lloyd put her game in the DS like she didn't notice what had happened. Kai walked over then took a seat on the couch, "So want to show me that game of yours? It better be good or else I just wasted my time for you!" Lloyd eyes widened and sat next to him, then started the game and explained it to him. But little did she know Kai was blushing as he watched.

Lloyd smiled at the memory of showing Kai the game and how he'd gotten it back for him. And Kai rooms away thought about how that it had been worth it...

Sorry horrible chapter but I'm back and updated like I promised. And your lucky it's like 12:00 fur me so hope y'all happy! And that's only about 355 words up there!

Beye,
Luna Stone...