Training When...Flustered?

~Going between three different Ninja in this it doesn't stay in one POV ok now reeeeeaaaad!~

Nya

It's been a week sense that we found out Lloyd was the Green Ninja and she was turned into a girl by her dad, Lord Gramadon.

It took awhile getting used to, exceptionally the fact of having a roommate. "So, Lloyd it's your first day of training. How do your feel?" Lloyd was helping me prepare dinner, cause I wasn't the best when I did it by myself. Though I was better than Cole, I just needed some supervision when cooking. Everyone was getting ready for Lloyds training while she helped me.

"Fine I guess. But the fact that I'm a girl and now I got train, like could've my dad done this so time after?" She laughed nervously, Lloyd had grown on talking freely with me and I did the same with her. To a point.

"Come here now see these noddles well," I started. "Imagine they're you the noodles. The water in the pot is us and everyone an everything you'll face. And now that the water is boiled we put the noodles in. Now the water and the heat will shape you into who you'll be. You see, its destiny and you can't out run destiny. How you are and the noddles was supposed to happen." Lloyd just looked at the noodles and took it into deep thought then smiled, then I felt an impact on my lower area.
I smiled and went down to the hight of where Lloyd was and hugged back. "Thanks Nya." Then I remembered me doing the same her age with Kai. "Your welcome, L." She giggled at her new nickname.

We heard someone cleared their throat, we broke the hug and I got up to see Kai at the door way. He was looking at Lloyd and smirked, "Time to train, 'kay little Lloyd." I looked at Lloyd's face red from the nickname, "Yeah! I am, be their in a sec'." Then she gave me another hug and left.

I laughed, She doesn't realize it yet, but she will eventually. Sooner or later...

Kai
We where walking and it was silent, then Lloyd broke it like glass, "So..Um..what will we doing?" I looked to see her messing with her long hair, which ended in the middle area of back, how did her hair get that long just last week it was just below her shoulders?!

"Um. We'll be doing basic training with bamboo sticks. That all right?" I answered, how she plays with her hair cute. I just stared at her as we walked, "That's alright." She said still playing with her hair. Then I saw turn, How come she's turning? Then I hit a wall.
"Oooow!" I yelped. Then I felt gentle hands garb my shoulder, "You Okay?" I looked Lloyd in the eyes and saw the worry in her eyes. "Yeah, I am Lloyd." I was close to Lloyd we where almost breathing the same air. Those eyes, are so beautiful.

"Hey there you guys are!" We both see jay down the hall behind Lloyd, Ugh, Jay why do ruin everything. "What happened?" He questioned. Lloyd opened his mouth, but I answered quicker. "I wasn't playing attention and went into the walk!" I basically yelled at him as I got up.

"Ok, but we need to train Lloyd. Come on." He said. Why can't I just get some alone time with her without getting interrupted?

Lloyd

Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God! I was so close to Kai! That's the closest I've been to anyone, face to face at least.

"LLOYD! PAY ATTENTION!" It was Cole, and was yelling at me again. He was the most scariest when I wasn't paying attention. Kai was on the side lines waiting for his turn with me. Each of them got to do something different with me, and Kai was going to teach me self defense. Cole was trying to get me to pick up a 10 pound weight, I was actually trying but it was super heavy. "It to heavy," I whined, and he groaned in response, "Fine, Kai your turn!" Kai got up as Cole removed the 10 pound weight,I was actually weaker in my female state.

Kai tossed my a bamboo stick, "I'll try to go easy." He said as he winked at me. I felt some blood go to my face, "O-O-Okay." I stuttered.
We go on for about a good 20 minutes, everyone stares in aw in how concentrated I am. He keeper trying to bring me off Focus and called my some nicknames, and it kept flustering me and he knew it. I almost got a blow on Kai then I tripped and went into air, next thing I new I was a top Kai! What the heck just happened? My stick was by his head and whacked him in the head before I made a wrong move and let him hit me. I got up and let out my hand and gave him a the warmest smile I could muster. "Thanks, and not bad" he paused and once he was up he went close to my ear. "Greeny." My face went to overload red from the newest nickname I was given.

"T-thanks, and y-y-your welcome."

-Time Skip!-

"Um. Nya?" I started. See looked at me, "Yeah?" I looked the ground then at her and back down. "Um..My face gets warm when Kai's around or when he calls me one of his personal nicknames for me, and I want to know why." I finished while looking at her. She came over and sat next to me on my bed, "Well your 12 right?" I shook me head. "I think you'd know about at this age. But sense you haven't figured it out yet, I want you to close your eyes and think of him and how he makes you feel. Okay." I rinsed an eyebrow, "Are you sure that's gonna work?" I questioned her.
"I'm sure I'm sure now do it." Then I did and thought of how he was nice to me, tried to make things to seem as how they where before and how he cared about me and was worried about me when I was by the side of the ship, and.....
Nya
I was looking at Lloyd then She almost feel off the bed but I cough her, and tucked her in. She did train hard with Kai today. But I wonder if she found her answered? "Good night, L." I kissed her forehead goodnight.

- WOW 1112 WORDS UP THERE! HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT!-

~Moonstone