thirteen

san fran | monday morning

———————

    I softly rubbed Jace's neck, watching him carefully as he slept. His skin was soft and warm much to my satisfaction.

His chest heaved up and down at a steady pace. For the first time ever, I just admired him. I decided to listen to my therapist and just learn him.

  Even if he wasn't teaching me anything.

I was so scared to let Jace in, but I'd let him in more than I was aware of. He knew me like the back of his hand. More than I knew him. 

   Often, I wondered why he stuck around this long. Even I would left me alone. And I tried to push him away.

He just wouldn't leave. 

   I knew I wasn't supposed to be comparing him and Shiloh. But, it was kind of hard not to. Shiloh is rugged and hard. Jace was gentle and soft. Shiloh had one foot in the door.

Jace has both feet planted inside. I felt more secure with Jace than I had ever felt with Shiloh. I knew Jace wasn't going anywhere so why was I so afraid to open up?

   I sighed softly, staring at the wall. It was seven in the morning and here I was deep in my thoughts.

I noticed my door slightly open and Summer peaked her head inside. I'm glad Jace and I were under the cover.

I lifted my head slightly so she could see me. She giggled and cheesed causing me to smile. This was her way of saying 'see you later' since she had to go to daycare.

After she saw my face, she slammed the door shut causing me to widen my eyes. I looked at Jace to see if he was awake, but the noise didn't even bother him.

He let out a long sigh before his light snores resumed. I decided to wake him anyway.

I sighed softly and traced my finger along his abs, creating a devious plan in my head. I smirked to myself when I thought of the perfect one.

Moving the covers slightly, I kept my eyes on him as my traveled down his body. His breathing slightly increased and it hitched when I took him into the palm of my hand.

He still didn't wake up, though. Possibly because he might have thought he was dreaming. Slowly, I stroked him in my palm and kissed his neck softly.

Jace shifted in the bed and that's when I increased my pace. "Nia." He moaned softly and sleepily.

I traced his body with my tongue—still working his shaft in my palm—before moving down to twirl my tongue on the tip.

He bucked slightly and when I looked up, his eyes were dead on me. "Wha—"

Jace was interrupted by me consuming his length in my mouth, slowly. He murmured incoherently, but let a curse word slip out as I happened to fit all of him.

My lips curved upward and Jace tossed his head back. "Oh shit.." He cursed again as his breathing got husky.

Nah.

I released him from my mouth and leaned up to run my tongue over his lip then his Adam's apple as I continued working him with my hand.

I licked his neck. "Look at me." I told him.

Doing as he was instructed to, his eyes met mine and I went back down to finish the job. Taking him back into my mouth, I looked back up and he gripped my hair.