Chapter 14

Negan splays his hand between her shoulder blades, sweat pouring off him as he pounds into her, grunting with every thrust.

Sarah claws at the bedsheets, her face buried deep into a pillow as she attempts to quieten her moans.

"Look at you, taking my dick like a good, girl," Negan growls, spanking her ass.

Sarah gasps, lifting her head off the pillow. "Again.. spank me, Daddy."

Negan smirks, raising his hand and connecting with her already red ass. He takes a handful of her hair, winding it round his fist and pulling her flush against him.

Sarah rolls her hips, her thighs either side of his. She leans back against him, the pair of them slick with sweat, their breaths heavy. "Negan," she moans as he lowers his hand, teasing her clit as she rocks back against him. He snakes his hand over her breasts, curling his fingers round her throat and squeezing a little. She whimpers needily as his hand rises to her hip, so close to her release.

Negan chuckles, grazing her shoulder with his teeth. "I don't think so, sweetheart. You don't come until i fucking say so."

"Negan.. please," she begs, tightening her walls around his cock in protest.

Negan grunts, sinking his teeth into her shoulder. "Hmm, since you asked so nicely." He lowers his hand, rolling circles over her clit.

She rocks against his hand, his chest hair tickling her back as heat builds inside her with every stroke of his fingers. "Negan.. fuck!"

Negan grabs her hips, working her up and down his length as her walls pulsate around him. "Oh, fuck!" He groans as she milks his cock, shooting his load with a growl.

Sarah falls down on the bed, Negan falling with her as he catches his breath. He kisses her shoulder, her skin slick with sweat. "You taste even sweeter covered in sweat."

She smiles contentedly. And even though it's unbelievably hot, and Negan being laid on top of her certainly isn't helping, she wouldn't dream of having him move.

"Jesus Christ it's fucking hot in here." Negan frowns, rolling off her and making his way to the window. He pulls back the blinds, giving zero shits as to whether anyone can see him as he opens the window.

Sarah leans up on one elbow, admiring the view as he stretches up his arms and let's out a yawn. "You're fucking beautiful." She smiles.

Negan turns to her with a smile. "Why thank you, sweetheart. You're pretty fucking beautiful yourself."

She stretches out an arm. "Come back to bed." Sarah eyes him greedily.

Negan chuckles. "Damn, girl. And i thought i had a fucking appetite."

"You not up to it?" She teases.

He makes his way over, cupping her cheek. "Sweetheart. If i didn't have a shit ton of stuff to do, i'd make you pay for even suggesting that." Negan smirks.

She brushes her nose against his. "Hmm, i wish you would."

Negan kisses her chastely before getting up off the bed, grabbing his pants off the floor. "Can't. Like i said, i've too much shit to attend to. And, i need you to do some fucking digging. Find that armoury."

Sarah reluctantly tears her eyes off him and drags herself out of bed.

~

Whilst Negan watches over his men, Sarah walks once more around the school. She stands in the main hall, watching over the women sat on their cots. Three of them are sewing, and another two actually appear to be knitting, though it appears as if one is teaching the other and not having much luck.