Oh No SCHOOL !!!

Hi, I'm Leah lockheart I'm 17 years old shewolf I belong to the Midnight forest pack. My whole family and friends are werewolves infact my dads the packs beta which means second in command Today was literally the worst day of my life I met my mate I don't want a mate especially a stupid Possessive Alpha I don't do possessive.
Why would Lilly make me go to that stupid party.

Anyway I'm a bit ahead of myself let's tell you the whole story.

"LEAH GET YOUR BUTT DOWNSTAIRS"
"Jheez Mum I'm coming". So got up out of bed and dressed wearing my black jeggins and my black crop top with pink roses on that say's parental advisory. BTW I'm not a goth or whatever you call it I just love wearing black it goes with everything. I brushed my brown long Curly hair and put it up in a bun I would have it down but it just gets in the way.

I left for school said goodbye to mum and on the way met up with my best friend Lilly talking about random things on the way to school if you heard us you would think we belong in a mental institution you would be right.

When we got to school all anyone was talking about was the soon to be Alpha's 18th birthday party and how he would find his Luna to be honest it was driving me nuts I'm sick of hearing it.
The school day dragged on people were still on about the party mostly the girls they wanted to be his luna the boys just wanted to party.
It was period 5 I had English my favourite subject. (not) but luckily I had Lilly with me to get me through the lesson.
I was in a daze dreaming about collapsing on my beautiful bed and sleeping when I woke up out of my daze because I felt a tap on my back it was Lilly .

"Lea are you going to the Alpha's party tonight"
"Lil you know it's not my thing and I wish everybody would shut up about it"
Partying was never my thing it was Lilly she lives for these things she would always try to drag me to these dumb parties.

"why not Lea you need to live a little and don't you want to know who our new Alpha is"
"because Lil it's not my thing and to be honest I don't care"
"well Lea you are going this time I already asked your parents and they said you Can come because you don't do anything anyway"

"why why oh why what has my life come to" just to let you know I can be a tad dramatic.
"Lea stop with the dramatics your going"

"fine Lil"
To be honest my wolf Charlie is excited to go to the party and find out who our Alpha is for some reason.
Me and Charlie are completely different even though we share the same body.

Just Incase you don't know a Alpha finds his mate on his 18th birthday when he takes over from his father and becomes Alpha. I actually haven't met the Alpha's s son incase you haven't guessed I don't get out much.
Oh and Alpha's are very possessive ive of whats theres.

After lesson me and Lilly went to my house to get ready for the party