Lets Have Some Fun

I wake up to a empty bed Tristan must have left already he has another meeting with another Alpha he must be still Angry at me for what happened last night. I bet you must be thinking what kind of Luna are you or a mother to be fair because I'm a werewolf alcohol doesn't really effect me so no harm was done to the baby and I'm a good Luna when I need to be it's my duty to protect my pack and I will.

I guess you can say Lilly is a bad influence and can easily influence me Lilly isn't a bad person and we didn't expect last night to go way out of hand.

I'm going to tell you how this whole mess started.

I was having this Amazing dream about me ruling the world you know the usual when my supposedly best friend woke me up I'm not a morning person I hate getting up early.

"Leah get up"

" no got back to bed Lilly" I reply

"I can't the world's awake so I'm awake" she says

"okay fine whatever " I say

"you should be up anyway it's the afternoon now you've been asleep like forever the mates our out and I'm bored"

"whatever Lils let me get dressed and meet me down stairs and we can have some fun yeah"

"okay Lea but hurry up or I might have to find ma self a new Bestie "

"hey boo you know no one could ever replace me hunny"

Lils left and went down stairs to wait for me so I got dressed I wasn't doing anything much so I didn't dress to impress so I wore this black shorts and this crop top that said queen on it, I brushed my long wavy hair and decided to keep it down for once because to be honest I didn't know what to do with it.

I went downstairs and met Lilly in the living room she was talking to some of the pack members.

I went over feeling a bit nervous because recently I guess you could say I haven't really been Luna like and I'm still afraid most of the pack members don't like me I guess I could understand why.

"Hey everyone how's life"

Lilly laughs "how's life really anyway that doesn't matter I'm glad you're finally Down and I want you to introduce you to chantelle "

Chantelle she seemed like nice girl she was very pretty she had short blond hair and grey eyes which is very unique.

"hey I'm Leah"

"yeah I know your Alpha Tristan's mate our Luna it's nice to meet you I've been dying to meet you I think we can become great friends" chantelle giggled

"It's nice to meet you to I haven't really gotten to know the pack yet and I'm sorry I haven't been a very good Luna" I breathe out

"it's alright this is all very new to you no one judges you luna no one" she says

I guess that makes me feel a lot better
I was about to say something else but Lilly interrupted

"Good now that everyone knows each other let's have some fun I've been dying of boredom for a while now. Lea pass the remote lets see whats on the music channel"

I give Lils the remote and she checks the music channel and a song of Rhianna comes on work

"yass girls this is my jam let's dance" Lils says

She puts the song on full blast and starts shaking her thang

"Really Rihanna Lils"

"yes Rhianna now girls come and dance with me"

Lilly and chantelle are now shaking there thang and moving there hip's side to side

"I can't everyones watching"

"who cares Lea shake your thang girl"

Later I give up and I'm shaking ma thang with girls and moving my hips later on other pack members started joining in unmated male wolfes were staring eyes black I'm not going to lie I secretly loved the attention. Chantelle had to leave had something to do apparently.

"hey Lea how about some drinks to have more fun"

"Lils are you sure were pregnant and what about Tristans he's going to go mental if he finds out"

"don't worry because were not human the drink won't effect us are babies will be fine we just have to be careful and what are mates don't know won't hurt them"

"you're right what our mates don't know won't hurt them"

After a couple of drinks we were twerking and swinging our hips side to side.

What the Alpha don't know won't hurt him right? Wrong you guys know the rest.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and continue reading my story a lot more drama lies ahead. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. Anyway I hope you liked it please vote and comment or whatever if you don't understand anything thankyou xoxoxo