Please Don't Cry

Tristan's pov

It's been a couple of day's now since Leah has left and I haven't been my self since. And I'm afraid to say I haven't handled the situation very well. I've sent my pack warriors to see if they can't find anything that will lead me to Leah. I haven't treated my pack very well I've been drinking a lot breaking things. I haven't been a Alpha at all. An Alpha without his Luna is nothing and a pack without his luna is nothing.
My Wolf Xavior has been dormant he misses Mate. Without Leah I feel lost I can't feel her anymore so I don't know if she's Alive or not.

"Alpha we found Luna outside she's injured and unconscious" a pack warrior mindlinked me

"where was she" ? I ask

"just outside the pack territory Alpha" he replies

" okay I'll be there in 15 minutes"

"yes Alpha"

I cut the mindlink off and Inform Lilly about Leah. I feel a bit happier but I know something was very wrong and that all Hells going to break loose.

As I got closer to the pack border I could smell my mates intoxicating scent my wolf Howled even though I could smell her scent I still couldn't feel her which was a bad sign.
When I got to the border I saw my mate on the floor unconscious and injured she sure has lost a lot of blood
Her Clothes were ripped and stained with blood her face is covered In cuts and bruises my wolf growls when we saw her face.

I mindlinked the pack doctor
"Dr Nelson get to the infirmary now your luna needs you she may need surgery she's losing lots of blood"

"yes Alpha preparing now put pressure on Luna's wound to stop the bleeding"

I scooped her up in my arms and put pressure on the wound and ran to the infirmary.

When we got there the doctor took her away and started to get to work.
All we know so far that she's lost a lot a blood which is obvious and it's not looking good. And that's making me angry there telling me nothing basically jack I know jack. My wolf is pacing in my head howling for his mate to just answer but no reply.

The worsts part Is just waiting and hearing nothing but you know what they no news is good news yeah right.

"Alpha Luna is stable we managed to stop the bleeding so that's good news the bad news is"

I look her right in the eyes
"There's bad news what possible could go more wrong now" I growl

She takes a deep breath and looked to the floor and says

"The pup didn't make it Alpha we can't hear the baby's heart beat anymore I'm sorry"

"What" I asked confused and then I realised Leah was carrying my pup I've been so focused on Leah I forgot about my child. Everyone was silent until Lilly burst into tears for the loss of her best friends child. Its all my fault I should of been there to protect them both what kind of a mate and a father am I.

The doctor spoke again

"since Luna is still unconscious she can't give birth to the baby we are going to have to give her a c-section I'm sorry" she says

I Howl and I'm pretty sure the whole pack heard my sorrow and I know they know what it means.

Leahs Pov
I open my eyes and I see My mate was their looking straight at me he had been crying Lilly was their with her mate I pinch myself thinking I'm dreaming because I'm Back home away from him. My mate and the others just looked like they were in a daze they haven't noticed I'm awake yet their in a different world.

I'm just so happy that Im back and Mummys little prince or princess are safe I just start crying not sad tears happy tears. But I wish I knew not to get too happy just yet because what was about to happen shattered my life upside down.

When they heard my tears they snapped out of their daze and the look on their faces was relief and something else I couldn't figure out yet.

Lilly came up to me and gave me a massive hug and squeezed me tight she also started to show a bit.

"Lea I'm so glad your okay I don't know what I would do if something happened to you is well" she says

Tristan gives her a disapproving look and she looks to the floor

"what do you mean you mean by you is well" I ask

"oh nothing I don't even know what I'm saying half of the time" she replys
Before I could say anything else Tristan presses his lips against mine I reply instantly then pull away because others are in the room.

"I've missed you so much princess I couldn't feel your emotions anymore or anything so I thought you something had happened to you" he says

"You know me baby I'm a survivor plus this little one misses his Daddy" I reply as I put my hand on my stomache

Tristan gulps and doesn't make eye contact with me netheir does the others.

I put my hand on my stomach and I couldn't feel any movement or a heart beat that's when I started to panic

"where's my Baby. What's happend to my baby" i scream and cry

They all look at me with sorrow in their faces then Tristan looks at Lilly and Kye and they just walk out.
Tristan moves closer to me and puts my hands in his and looks me straight in the eye and takes a deep breath and begins

"what did you do with our baby" I scream out again

He cups my face with his hands and says

"Our Baby is in a better place now" he says softly

"what do you mean mean better place my baby belongs with me" I reply wiping my tears away

"I mean she's with the moon Goddess she was too perfect for this world you lost too much blood and we couldn't save her she's beautiful just like her mummy"

"we had a little girl" I manged to get out before I burst out crying again my heart sank I felt empty.

I kept thinking it's all my fault. why didn't I fight. why did I leave with him. Wasn't I good enough.

Why me. Why do all bad things happen to me.

I just sat there with my head in my lap crying hysterically for what felt like hours. Until Tristan lifted my head up to make me look at him he brushed my tears away with his thumb

"Princess Please don't cry everything will be okay I promise I'll do everything in my power to make things better" it was just utter silence for a few moments

"where is she" " can I see her " I ask

"No" he replies very coldly

"why not I want to see her" I ask
I try to get up and he pushes me back onto the bed his eyes were now black

"NO YOU CAN'T SEE HER BECAUSE SHE'S DEAD AND NEVER COMING BACK" He Growls

My eyes now turning black I growl

"WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN HEARTLESS THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU COULD OF SAVED HER. I WiSh I Never MET YOU. GET OUT NOW!!!"

He walks away and doesn't look back I let out a Howl and pretty sure the whole pack felt my sorrows after all we are all connected.

Why Moon Goddess why me just why what have I ever done to you

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did there's plenty more to come so stay intune. I'm sorry about taking too long to update for those who love to read my story and want to find out whats happening next.
Please vote and comment and thanks for reading xoxoxoxo