Gurl You Need To Fix Up

I'm not gonna lie i don't like Eliza how dare she call me fat I have a excuse I'm pregnant, all through dinner I felt uncomfortable she never spoke directly to me all night just making little comments about everything and I was trying my best to keep my growl in the whole night even though she was being a bitch i didn't want to disrespect my mates, Mother because I'm such a nice person I, only kept the things i would say back to her in my head blocking the mind link so Tristan can't hear me lucky because i doubt he would of liked what i was saying. The most important part for me though is that she loved Malia she was showering her with so much affection that my little girl loved i can tell already Eliza the kind of person to spoil her grandchildren.

Any way i need someone to rant to about this situation that happened at Dinner so I mindlinked Lilly to tell her whatsupp, I would talk to Tristan but i can't say so i hate your mother imagine how that would go down actually don't i don't want to.

"hey Lils i need you, are you free to chat? "

"Hunny is it important cause I'm kind tied up at the moment"

"yes this is littraly a life or death situation right now" i reply

"well it better be because I swear if you're ass is being dramatic again I'll strangle you littraly" Lilly replies she seems kinda agitated

"well I'm not anyway what can be more important than helping your Luna? " I ask

"Nothing more important than helping you my dear Luna" she spats

I go to reply but she seems to have blocked me i wonder what's got up her ass.

Lilly's pov

God i am so tired man i feel like, i barley have time to rest anymore since having Destiny and  having to do Leah's work since she's a lazy ass Luna. Don't get me wrong I love her she's my best friend but she needs to get her act together. I don't have time for myself anymore or my mate because I'm always helping her, due to this I can feel the bond starting to lessen between kye and me because of the distance, but I guess this happens when you're mates the Beta and you're the beta female right?

I've just manged to get Destiny down finally, I hope she sleeps through the night because Mama needs some sleep. So when I make it to my room I collapse onto my bed and snuggle into my pillow and I just close my eyes and I start to feel myself slowly drift, until my door is swung open by a Angry mate I sit up and demand what his problem since I just managed to but our daughter to bed and now I'm trying to sleep.

"what's you're problem, don't come into my room like that" I shout

"Our room no one else's" he Growls out

"what? " I Question
He just begins walking up and down our room Growling and muttering stuff I don't understand. I get of the bed and begin to walk up to him and wrapp my arms around him, he instantly calms from my touch.

I look kye in the eyes  to  find that their jet black he definitely is Angry and it takes a lot for him to be that way so I'm going to have to ask him what happened.

"what's wrong why are you so angry" I ask
He moves out of my touch and starts to walk up and down again getting himself all worked up again and I'm not going to lie it's starting to bore me

"can you stop all this walking around it's starting to bore me" I say he comes to stand right in front of me

"I'm starting to bore you" he Growls out
I just simply Nod, his eyes grow even more Darker.
He grabs my my hand not gently may I add quite roughly and pulls me towards the bed

"I need to call down and your gonna help me" he Growls his eyes getting even darker and believe me I haven't seen kye like this before. When we get to edge of the bed he pushes me down on the bed he lifts my hands and pins them above my head and climbs on top of me and roughly presses lips against mine I instantly start moving my lips against his. His lips devoured mine, we stopped for a minute just to catch our breaths, he looks straight into my eyes and says
"All of you belongs to me your body is mine to touch and to kiss"
I actually forget Betas can be just as Possessive Alpha's
Then his lips were back on mine pleading for access and i let him in, our tongues moving in perfect sync things were about to take a turn until someone thought it was a good idea to bother me.

"hey lils I need you, are you free for a chat"

"Hunny is important cause I'm kinda tied up at the moment" I reply

"yes this is littraly a life or death situation right now" Leah answers

"well it better be because if you're ass is being dramatic again I'll strangle you littraly" I answer kinda pissed because I swear she always does this

"Well I'm not anyway what can be more important than helping your luna" she replies. Is she for real what can be more important than helping my Luna well i can help think of a few things my daughter and, my mate.

"Nothing more important than helping you my dear luna" I spat
And I cut the mindlink because I better get there and help my dear luna.

I push Kye away from me and say I need to go the luna needs, he moves away from me leaves to walk out our room but not before saying
"Ofcorse we don't want upset our precious Luna now do we, it's not like I don't have needs to" he Growls out and then slams the door shut.

What does he expect me to do i cannot not listen to Leah she's our Luna and its against the rules to not listen to her even if she is being a bit of bitch. You know what I'm going to talk to her because I can't keep doing this I have my own and needs to I'm not her personal slave. I better get going don't want to keep the luna waiting do I?

Hey guys I hope you really enjoyed this chapter if you did it would mean so much to me if you comment and vote on this chapter. Also I'm very sorry about my spelling and punctuation I've never perfect on that but I will fix it soon and I'm sorry for taking so long to update but these things takes time you know. Anyway thanks for Continue to read my story xoxoxo

Ps Do you think Lilly is right to be angry at Leah?