I Hate You

They say you should never hate anyone but sometimes it really is hard not to hate someone it's just hard I don't think you're evil if you hate someone. But when you say I hate you do you really Love that person so much it makes you hate them well that is my situation.

The last thing my mate said to me was "Princess I love you"

Everyone knows when your Alpha you have to fight for your pack which also mean dying for it as well.

Me and Lilly and the rest of the pack was just waiting for our mates to give us the all clear. I'm so worried about Tristan I don't know what I would do if he gets hurt or even worse.

After about a hour and a half of silence the packs back and you could smell the stench of the blood a lot of our warriors have been injured but least we won right. And hopefully Tristan's alive right.

Me and Lils ran outside searching for my mate when I saw something my mind could not comprehend Kye was carrying Tristan I looked at Kye and instantly collapsed on the floor having a crying fit but instantly stopped when I could hear fits laughter coming from the one and only my mate.

I pulled my self together and I looked at him straight in the face and all I could see was red

"you son of a twit you knew how I felt and you did this do you think deaths a joke were mates if our other half dies so does the other and you think this is some kind of sick joke. Lilly wheres that sick"

I got the stick and started hitting him with it I let all my Anger out

"I hate you so much do you think this is funny is death some kind of sick joke to you I can't bare to look at ya right now"

"Princess im Sorry me and Kye thought it would be funny a lot of people do it"

"Well you and Kye seem to have a sick sense of humour don't you I can't bare to look at you I need to be alone right now I really thought you were dead do you know how that made me feel and how earlier I begged you to stay. Please just leave me alone"

I threw the stick at him and went straight to my room slammed the door shut and just cried my self to sleep not before thinking does he actually think this is funny.
I woke up to the sound of knocking

Knock knock knock

"Princess I'm sorry I never ment to hurt you you know I can't hurt you intentionally without hurting myself look I know im stupid and thoughtless please don't stay mad a me"

"Go away Tristan's I don't want to talk to you right now after what we talked about I hate you so much right now you're my other half my mate how, How could you do this to me I hate you so much"

Tristan comes into the room pulls me off the bed wrapps his muscular arms around me I can still feel the electricity flow through me through our touch that I don't want to feel right now he cups my cheek with his hand and raises my head slightly so I could look at him and says

"Princess you don't hate me you love me hates a strong word"

"your right Tristan i don't hate you I love you but right now I don't wanna"

"look Leah I'm sorry I didn't think I never ment to hurt you babygirl I promise truss me I'm going to make it up to you I'm idiot but please don't say you hate me ever again"

I look into his mesmerising eyes and I forgive him but he doesn't have to know that

"I hate you Tristan what ya gonna do about it" I smirk

"This" he says

He growls and he's tounge stroked my bottom lip begging for access. I let out a whimper giving him the access he wanted our tounges swirled together perfectly as our lifes depend on it he lifts me up by my thighs holding me against the wall I wrapp my legs tight around his torso.

Did you know the best thing about arguments is the making up maybe arguments can be a good thing just sometimes. Tristan sure can be stupid sometimes but he's mine.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and Continue to read my story please vote I would really appreciate it if you like the chapter sorry I took so long and I hope this chapter makes sense if not just know it made sense to me at the time. Thanks reading xoxoxo