Be My Mate

Tristan's pov

After Leah left I, felt lost why didn't she want me, she said it wasn't My fault that I wouldn't understand and I was everything she would want in a mate if she wanted one.

I felt lonely my wolf howled for her hoping she would hear my pain and come back to me, be my mate so we can become one as it was in the beginning and so shall it be in the end eventually. I sent everyone home I couldn't deal with a party right now.

I went to bed dreaming of my beautiful mate.

"Todays the day I'm going to have what's MINE" I decide to go to school today not because I wanted to learn, but to convince my mate to be mine.

As soon as I arrived at school I smelled this intoxicating scent I knew my mate was here she was standing by her locker talking to her friend Lilly I believe her name is. She looked Beautiful as always my mate was wearing black shorts and a white crop top you could see her belly button I didn't like what mate was wearing it was to revealing I can see non mated wolfes staring at whats mine that made me and Xavior my wolf mad I growled the school fell silent.

I walked up to Leah and pushed her up against the lockers and Growled "Mine" to show everyone she belongs to me, I pressed my lips against hers passionately and growled, Instantly she replied I was loving it and so was she.

She pushed me off her and growled "stupid mate Bond" and walked out of school.

I followed her obviously as soon as she noticed I was following her she started to run. She was fast but not fast enough. "where ever you are I'm going to find you I can smell your sweet scent I'm your mate I will always find you".

She ran into the forest when I caught up with her I pushed her up against the tree pressed my body against hers so she couldn't escape.

I purred in her ear "where do you think you're going princess" .

Her heart beat was fast I can here it pounding her breathing was heavy not from running from me being this close to her. We don't get tired easily from running like a ordinary human would.

When her breaths slowed down a bit she said "you have a habit of pushing me up against things don't you"

"you love it when I do it your heart beat goes rappid when we're this close Leah"

"Tristan why can't you just leave me alone I told you I don't want a mate"

"And I told you I won't leave you alone Leah you're Mine always will be and I won't give up until I take my last breathe on this earth just give in"

I start kissing every inch of her face she takes a deep breath "I know you want me" this time I leave a trail of kisses down her neck she let's out a sweet sweet sound "you need me"

She takes another deep breath.

"Princess if you don't want me officially reject me say those words",
I leave another trail of kisses down her neck she let's out another sweet sound I found her weak spot it was music to my ears.

"say it then" I purr.

She takes a deep breath
"I LEAH LOCKHEART REJECT YOU TRIS" she stuttereds

"You can't do it can you, just claim me princess"

"I want you Tristan, I want to run my hands through your messy brown hair, I want to wake up to your hypnotic green eyes everyday I want to kiss you and to be yours but I can't it hurts how much I want you" I can see tears come down her face.

I wipe away her tears it breaks my heart to see her cry.

"why can't you please tell me"

She starts to cry again "I just can't okay I can't have a mate okay", she shouts.

I press my lips against her beautiful big lips and she replies with so much passion I know she wants me.

Whats holding her back?
We break apart I say
"Princess please claim me back I need you" in almost a whisper